Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably works great where strips aren’t used and you don’t need to check strip marking and delivery etc. Being able to point at aircraft or other things on a scope helps as well. No matter how you swing it, the training isn’t as productive as it would be without the 6’.
I think most trainees can figure out what they are doing isn’t working without a trainer attached to their hip

So I've read countless times that ATC would be prioritized with vaccines. Think stinger said we're in group phase 1b or something? But every state has their own distribution plan so does anyone know anything that I don't?

So I've read countless times that ATC would be prioritized with vaccines. Think stinger said we're in group phase 1b or something? But every state has their own distribution plan so does anyone know anything that I don't?
It pretty much seems like of you want the vaccine don't count on the Agency or NATCA to put you on the priority list because as you said it's state dependent. I went to Publix today and they were taking people on the spot for vaccines so YMMV.

It pretty much seems like of you want the vaccine don't count on the Agency or NATCA to put you on the priority list because as you said it's state dependent. I went to Publix today and they were taking people on the spot for vaccines so YMMV.
You think the state would give us priority if like someone explained to the health people what we do. But they aren’t going to think of us on their own. I’m just gonna tell them I’m public safety/transportation and see what happens

Yeah it's a state decision. Just depends on the state on when someone can get vaccinated as far as I know. High-risk and other factors also play into it.

You think the state would give us priority if like someone explained to the health people what we do. But they aren’t going to think of us on their own. I’m just gonna tell them I’m public safety/transportation and see what happens
Let us know how that works out
Yeah it's a state decision. Just depends on the state on when someone can get vaccinated as far as I know. High-risk and other factors also play into it.
Guess I'm in genpop then. Phase 3b lets get it.

My state has "frontline" essential workers in 1B (e.g. firefighters/LEOs, taxi drivers, flight crew, food processing) and other transportation workers in 1C. I could see arguments either way, I'm not going to claim that at my K we're as essential or as exposed-to-coworkers as controllers at a center or large TRACON. But I'll still see if I can get my foot in the door for 1B. Dunno what kind of proof they're requiring.

I think a few facilities have gotten together to coordinate something like that I don't know what the end result was tho.

Wait, are you in the agency? Have you never, at least, heard a story of somebody that was fired in probation? I know a person that were literally fired while recommended for cpc for misunderstanding a question on their e qip, and making a "false statement", that would have made them fill out another sheet of paper for the back ground check.

Yeah, its not national. My facility is on that list with a few others that have had significant outbreaks. Wowzers at the lack of EA. What did the fac rep say about that?
do you think lying on a government document would have saved them if they were not on probation?

My state has "frontline" essential workers in 1B (e.g. firefighters/LEOs, taxi drivers, flight crew, food processing) and other transportation workers in 1C. I could see arguments either way, I'm not going to claim that at my K we're as essential or as exposed-to-coworkers as controllers at a center or large TRACON. But I'll still see if I can get my foot in the door for 1B. Dunno what kind of proof they're requiring.
Yah I’m not sure with the way yours is written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom