Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about. Churches will be full by Easter so we’ll all be back to work and trainees will be training again.

And crappy trainees everywhere celebrate! Free time off & spool up time?!?!? Jackpot, baby. I was just about to think of that...

Just curious, I know someone said something about training interrupted for 30 days you get spool up time and I remember reading the article. Don’t know if it was something discussed during their telecon.
And crappy trainees everywhere celebrate! Free time off & spool up time?!?!? Jackpot, baby. I was just about to think of that...
How are we getting spool up time if this doesnt go 30 days. Pretty lame to say here's 3 weeks off and not get any time.

I’m fairly new to the FAA so I wasn’t sure. One of the last things my ATM said when sending us home was to stay in the books because when we get back we have to get trained back up to par where we were. Idk if it was in reference to spool up time or just advice.

Spool up time... pfft. We are ALL going to be getting that, in the form of the several months or even couple years it takes for the airlines to ramp up to normal ops once more.

You said you won’t need spool up because your still working. People working on their last d sides aren’t working.
But they won’t be back training April 15th. It’s not hard what I’m saying. If you have R sides and are at work, you’ll be working your sectors. Since you’re in the radar environment is spool time really necessary

But they won’t be back training April 15th. It’s not hard what I’m saying. If you have R sides and are at work, you’ll be working your sectors. Since you’re in the radar environment is spool time really necessary
Not everyone training is training on r sides.

So obviously everything is a crapshoot at this point, but just for shits and giggles, who thinks the April 15th date to restart training and bring all developmentals back is actually going to happen? If they’re just implementing this new scheduling system now, I kind of doubt they’re going to send everything back to normal in a week or two.

My guess at this point is probably May. At the earliest.

So obviously everything is a crapshoot at this point, but just for shits and giggles, who thinks the April 15th date to restart training and bring all developmentals back is actually going to happen? If they’re just implementing this new scheduling system now, I kind of doubt they’re going to send everything back to normal in a week or two.

My guess at this point is probably May. At the earliest.
Depends on how much trump wants meet his Easter date. It would be nice if they could find away to restart the dysims maybe. We could stay segregated in the training dungeon.

Depends on how much trump wants meet his Easter date. It would be nice if they could find away to restart the dysims maybe. We could stay segregated in the training dungeon.
I kinda feel the Easter thing isn’t going to happen. Trump says a lot of stuff he thinks people want to hear, i.e. ‘everything will be back to normal by Easter’ but when everyone around him says that’s not possible, I think the idea will fizzle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom