Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has any facility clarified how the “phases” of recalls are going to actually work? Mine basically just said they’re going to go down the seniority list, which is in line with the national guidance. But does this mean they’re going to bring back a few people each week/month until everyone’s back? Or do they want the first batch of recall-ees to get completely checked out before bringing more people in? Has any facility said what the details to this plan actually look like?

So has any facility clarified how the “phases” of recalls are going to actually work? Mine basically just said they’re going to go down the seniority list, which is in line with the national guidance. But does this mean they’re going to bring back a few people each week/month until everyone’s back? Or do they want the first batch of recall-ees to get completely checked out before bringing more people in? Has any facility said what the details to this plan actually look like?
I think they’ll bring back people as there is a training spot for them. They aren’t going to recall people to sit. My understanding at least

Facilities submit their plans for recall, expect each one to be slightly different than others.

All the trainees were just abruptly told to exit our Z near the end of our shift. I was 20 min away from getting current again after recerts.

Anyone know wtf is going on?

All the trainees were just abruptly told to exit our Z near the end of our shift. I was 20 min away from getting current again after recerts.

Maybe a rona outbreak? Im assuming Yukon, OK?

Well Aurora looks like it's pretty deep orange based on the Harvard map, maybe that's the issue? They are supposed to go off of the county the Z is located in, Aurora spans 4 counties though which is pretty... odd. They're all orange though.

What’s your rep saying?
They are just as confused as we are. Said they’d find out and let us know.
Well Aurora looks like it's pretty deep orange based on the Harvard map, maybe that's the issue? They are supposed to go off of the county the Z is located in, Aurora spans 4 counties though which is pretty... odd. They're all orange though.
We weren’t recalled back to training. Just recalled so we could recert and not lapse over 120 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom