Updated CPC numbers

It's 9 picks with the current numbers but it won't be the current numbers cuz the new training data will change both the natl proj avg and the CLT proj avg
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a possibility that training data could change the hiring numbers drastically enough for them to not be able to hire any? Or less than 1/2 of what is currently projected? And is that going to show on this new PPT coming out sometime this week?

If it’s impacting your hardship they HAVE to change it. You should really contact them.
I've been in touch with the Employee Services Team for the service area for a while and they keep telling me there's nothing they can do and to wait until the next PPT comes out showing the change.

I’m just curious, How bad is your hardship being impacted that you thought they would change the procedure just for you?

I’m just curious, How bad is your hardship being impacted that you thought they would change the procedure just for you?
I'm not expecting them to change the process just for me; I want them to realize the process is poorly designed for everyone involved.

The facility I requested in my 5/17 hardship was projected fully staffed on the 5/23 PPT, but someone was retiring at the end of the May. Doesn't matter, they only use the official PPT.

An alternate facility was offered to another hardship, so I had to wait to see if they declined it. They sat on the offer until the 6/27 PPT when the facility we both wanted finally showed an opening. They were offered and accepted it. At the end of June, another person retired from that facility.

My hardship is impactful enough that I'm not going to wait, so I accepted the alternate; but if PPT was run at the beginning of the month we could both be going where we want right now.

It's more frustrating that everyone knows a facility has an opening, but they just don't care to offer you it.

Is the facility you got within a reasonable distance? Let’s say a normal commutable distance from your original request?

Yes. I'm perfectly happy with what I was offered, but if PPT was run the first week as opposed to last, I would've been offered it a month and a half sooner or my first choice.

Last edited:
if you are happy, why not include that facility on your request originally if you didnt? Then you would have had that on your own a month and a half ago. sounds like your beef is with the guy who was offered the alternate and delayed to respond.

I talked to the rep at the facility I wanted and knew they'd have an opening in 2 weeks. I didn't know about the other hardship.

I know a guy who was able to get picked up to one of these facilities due to these increases. Thanks for posting this info!

Back
Top Bottom