Use or Lose (HEROES ACT) HR 6800

#notimpressed w that guy

giphy.gif
*shrugs* still better than guy we had in 2014 whose name I cannot remember thankfully.

You can use leave during the 10. That’s the point.

I totally get what you are saying but I can guarantee you that nobody in this agency is using leave in lieu of EA.
im glad you got your 2-3 weeks off in January/February sipping Pina coladas in Mexico while some of us looked forward to using it in the summer.
those people got that time PLUS the EA and now im forced to use it on admin time...gtfo

Hmm. Lose some leave and work more or stay on 10/5. Wow. Tough decision.

you think im going to be the one to complain and the entire facility blast me....hell no. ill try to find some days here and there.
u still got the supra?

I think it’s categorized as leave on your LES

We were on "admin" for like half a week and that did show up as excused absence leave on my LES, but now we're on "WX" and that isn't mentioned anywhere. Just treated like normal duty time.

If you have leave then you should begin requesting spot leave and take a day or two off as you can. Arguing that you want to be paid out or extended is the same as arguing during any other year that you just didn’t want to use your leave during the year. It’s not going to happen unless you were specifically denied bid leave.

I totally get what you are saying but I can guarantee you that nobody in this agency is using leave in lieu of EA.
im glad you got your 2-3 weeks off in January/February sipping Pina coladas in Mexico while some of us looked forward to using it in the summer.
those people got that time PLUS the EA and now im forced to use it on admin time...gtfo

you think im going to be the one to complain and the entire facility blast me....hell no. ill try to find some days here and there.
u still got the supra?
Sorry there’s a pandemic. We can’t train and you can still take leave. I know it’s not as fun taking leave during admin but you can. You can also take 5 days off and get a huge block off but everyone is afraid of losing the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom