Vaccine to override Gating Criteria

I think this also just further highlights the priorities of the national union leadership. Trainees who have been stuck at home for over a year finally have a way to return to the facility, and many (if not most) have found out through online forums like this one. But then Paul and Trish will send out a “NATCA News Alert” about Biden revoking “anti-union executive orders” within hours of it happening. You can count on one hand the times a national email has even referenced training/trainees over the past year. To put it frankly, they simply do not give a shit about that demographic or the union.
it’s all about priorities and who pays the most dues. Anyways. The union is great. They protect us from the shit management wants. We just got an update about trainees coming back. About time. Open the flood gates

it’s all about priorities and who pays the most dues. Anyways. The union is great. They protect us from the shit management wants. We just got an update about trainees coming back. About time. Open the flood gates
Yah but is it not odd national hasn’t gotten this yet? My region hasn’t gotten shit about this.

Yah but is it not odd national hasn’t gotten this yet? My region hasn’t gotten shit about this.
Your region knows. They just haven’t deigned to tell you yet. Your FacReps know most likely. Some regions had telecoms where they told people and it was disseminated faster (Great Lakes).

ah no shit. Well I’ll gladly take that sandwich. I happened to be working cic when the instructions on how to volunteer came down so I was officially the first volunteer.
Glad to hear it. Let’s meet in the middle sometime. I still owe you a shit ton of beer

The question is how something so big not out already?
As stupid as this sounds sometimes natca has to let the faa put the info out to their management before natca will email blast it. I'm not sure if that's the case with this but I know for a fact that's has been the case with other things.

As stupid as this sounds sometimes natca has to let the faa put the info out to their management before natca will email blast it. I'm not sure if that's the case with this but I know for a fact that's has been the case with other things.
From what I understand, FAA sends out email to their management, because there are so many layers of management, it takes a week to get to ATMs. NATCA has been fighting the FAA because they don’t put information out fast enough. Natca literally is President->RVP->FACREP. So we should hear about this by next Friday from the FAA

From what I understand, FAA sends out email to their management, because there are so many layers of management, it takes a week to get to ATMs. NATCA has been fighting the FAA because they don’t put information out fast enough. Natca literally is President->RVP->FACREP. So we should hear about this by next Friday from the FAA
Faa board (working from home)-to other board-to workgroups-to agreement-back to board-board to discuss dissemination-agreements-instructions for dissemination-board on discussion about discussion of dissemination-board to main board-all aprproved-dissemination begins-what ifs go back up ladder-new board for what ifs-opm requesting clarification for guidance-board on opm guidance-board answers what ifs-sent to main board-sent to facilities

Faa board (working from home)-to other board-to workgroups-to agreement-back to board-board to discuss dissemination-agreements-instructions for dissemination-board on discussion about discussion of dissemination-board to main board-all aprproved-dissemination begins-what ifs go back up ladder-new board for what ifs-opm requesting clarification for guidance-board on opm guidance-board answers what ifs-sent to main board-sent to facilities
What in the cinnamon toast fuck. No wonder the FAA is so quick to change things

Back in the white book days it took management dozens of telecoms and several weeks to decide if square bottom button up shirts were meant to be left untucked and if that was appropriate business casual.

This went out to the GM/ATM’s last Tuesday/Wednesday.

Could be worse. Could’ve been just like when they blasted out emails recalling everyone with at least one position cert without telling anyone.

Government bureaucracy at it's finest

So my facility has sent something out. The way I read it you could just lie. They’re gonna call and ask who’s vaccinated.

not that there’s a good way to prove it. The cdc document is easily forged

Back
Top Bottom