Vaccine to override Gating Criteria

So my facility has sent something out. The way I read it you could just lie. They’re gonna call and ask who’s vaccinated.

not that there’s a good way to prove it. The cdc document is easily forged
But just imagine how shitty of a human being you could be for lying about it when you could just get it or skip it. Besides, you fill a form out at the vaccination sites and they keep it.

But just imagine how shitty of a human being you could be for lying about it when you could just get it or skip it. Besides, you fill a form out at the vaccination sites and they keep it.
What are they going to do? It is covered by HIPPA. That said there are always the scammers that will do anything to stay out, especially after this long.

Scammers have been out over a year now. They got 1.7% to their pension for free plus salary to stay home with the family, go out on weekends, do whatever they want. There will be scammers.

The best thing about this is that you're just eligible for return after being fully vaccinated. As far as I know there is no plan to implement the return of those who do choose to get the vaccine. So in reality you could get the vaccine and still sit at home until the facility meets the gating criteria anyway.

The best thing about this is that you're just eligible for return after being fully vaccinated. As far as I know there is no plan to implement the return of those who do choose to get the vaccine. So in reality you could get the vaccine and still sit at home until the facility meets the gating criteria anyway.

The absolute last thing that I want is to go back to sit in a room and rot while having to wear a mask. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring us back until there is the bandwidth to train us. Before 3/19/20 my Area was on a specific timeline with my stage 3 class in order to support TTL training before the summer season rush. Considering they have been on BWS for a few months already I have serious doubts they would be able to support TTL training during the summer. But what do I know, I'm just some lowly AG scum bitch.

The absolute last thing that I want is to go back to sit in a room and rot while having to wear a mask. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring us back until there is the bandwidth to train us. Before 3/19/20 my Area was on a specific timeline with my stage 3 class in order to support TTL training before the summer season rush. Considering they have been on BWS for a few months already I have serious doubts they would be able to support TTL training during the summer. But what do I know, I'm just some lowly AG scum bitch.
Sitting around and waiting for lab is part of the process

What’s all this talk about TAx title loan?

At least if you’re waiting around at your facility, you can walk into the Training Manager’s office every day and ask how much longer until you can get a problem. Sometimes persistence pays off!

Assuming your Manager isn’t still working from home, of course.

At least if you’re waiting around at your facility, you can walk into the Training Manager’s office every day and ask how much longer until you can get a problem. Sometimes persistence pays off!

Assuming your Manager isn’t still working from home, of course.
Yeap. Quickly earn the rep of “that guy” and wash for caring about your career

Back
Top Bottom