You know what really grinds my gears...

You sound like somebody who’s angry they’re stuck at some shithole and can’t get out so you’re pounding away on a keyboard trying to act tough ?

You sound defensive and in need of a cuddling. Did I nail it with the metering? I bet you didnt know a runway has more than one downwind too.

You sound like somebody who’s angry they’re stuck at some shithole and can’t get out so you’re pounding away on a keyboard trying to act tough ?

Haters gonna hate!

giphy.gif

I hate when ignorant ppl falsely claim a certain day of the week or shift is either super busy or super slow. It's like... how do u figure that? Theyll go: "Everyone knows ______ is the slowest day!" or "____ is our busiest day by far". You're like... show me some numbers? This shit is empirically provable afterall. For some big time facilities its obvious. For most small/medium facilities w one little terminal traffic is more or less consistent. Consistently EASY. So many ppl are so full of BS that its a wonder we don't all drown in it. the Alpha (Atlas) controllers truly make things work in every facility. Its about 15% of them and 85% weak scamming dead weight. Thank god for TCAS, ATSAP, and the big sky; or else some of these people would be in the breadline. ? ??

38uo01.jpg

Time to revive this thread.

It irks me when APPRCH ask for ODO to the inactive RWY just so they don't have to vector someone around my airspace.

APPRCH: Hey TWR I've got a plan that will work just fine...
Me: Unable.

It irks me when APPRCH ask for ODO to the inactive RWY just so they don't have to vector someone around my airspace.

Are you monitoring them and know it's not a pilot request? Pilots hate getting vectored around more than controllers.

Last edited:

I love the guys in the tower that say unable for no reason. Who cares? If it gets the plane on the ground quicker and you have nothing coming out why does it matter? If the best reason is cuz you think approach is being lazy and you don't want to help them, that's incredible

I love the guys in the tower that say unable for no reason. Who cares? If it gets the plane on the ground quicker and you have nothing coming out why does it matter? If the best reason is cuz you think approach is being lazy and you don't want to help them, that's incredible
This. And especially if they have never had any approach experience.

Back
Top Bottom