En Route 01/12/22 EnRoute Basics

I had the same email on Monday for the iPad. Also got set up for Kim’s Place.

Currently on vacation but I can’t wait to put in my two weeks at my current job when I get back.

Has anyone gotten a confirmed report date? I was told academy could be anytime between March and May or something like that. How does that work with housing then if you don't have a confirmed date?

If everyone is looking at academy advantage I'll look there too.

Has anyone gotten a confirmed report date? I was told academy could be anytime between March and May or something like that. How does that work with housing then if you don't have a confirmed date?

If everyone is looking at academy advantage I'll look there too.
I got an email indicating that the projected start date in OKC is Feb 16th 2022. Did your HR rep tell you it was in that time frame?

My employment start date email included the projected in person academy date and my FOL included the expected class end date. Grande Who is your HR contact?

Hey guys, I’m in the 1/12 basics as well. Thanks for getting this thread started!
I’ll be coming from Utah.

Like many of you, I got the email about the iPad, but have not heard anything since I replied.

How did you guys find a list of places to stay in OKC? My HR rep directed me to call the school and she pointed me towards a webpage that required me to sign in, which I did not have the credentials for yet.

I got an email indicating that the projected start date in OKC is Feb 16th 2022. Did your HR rep tell you it was in that time frame?

My employment start date email included the projected in person academy date and my FOL included the expected class end date. Grande Who is your HR contact?

Ok I see i got projected academy date of 2/16-5/10 or something like that. I assumed that I would be going to OKC at some point in that time frame. But then my FOL email says an end date of 5/10 so I guess thats it.

My HR rep is LM.

Hey guys, I’m in the 1/12 basics as well. Thanks for getting this thread started!
I’ll be coming from Utah.

Like many of you, I got the email about the iPad, but have not heard anything since I replied.

How did you guys find a list of places to stay in OKC? My HR rep directed me to call the school and she pointed me towards a webpage that required me to sign in, which I did not have the credentials for yet.
Welcome! Also check out the resources/forums on here to see some places and reviews left by former Academy attendees!

Anyone here have the initials AF?

Also, has anyone received their ipads yet? They confirmed my address last week.

Back
Top Bottom