En Route 02/22/2022 En-Route Basics

I’ve got two reservations, one for Residence Inn with hopes of figuring out accessible transportation. The second is for TownePlace Suites. Both were set up with the same rep. TownePlace is now on the shuttle route. I won’t have a car, so it’s a major factor. Along with a kitchen and private space.
When looking at the email regarding the iPad, doesn’t it appear that there are more than 8 people enrolled in this class?

I’ve got two reservations, one for Residence Inn with hopes of figuring out accessible transportation. The second is for TownePlace Suites. Both were set up with the same rep. TownePlace is now on the shuttle route. I won’t have a car, so it’s a major factor. Along with a kitchen and private space.
When looking at the email regarding the iPad, doesn’t it appear that there are more than 8 people enrolled in this class?
You know what, you’re probably right! :) It does look like more people are in that email, I was just going off of what I last heard lol.

Hey! I got my iPad last Friday as well. I was looking at the map, and it looks like mine may have an older map? It’s dated 2020, and has some points on it that look to be the previous AeroCenter map? I’m not sure, I’m not assuming anything or thinking I really know much about it, it was just interesting to me haha!

As for virtual onboarding, do you mean something like receiving an email/ zoom link and all that good stuff? I have not got anything like that, my last contact was for the EODs stuff and the iPad.
We gained access to the MMAC material on the day we finished basics. I think they do that for their protection on the course material in case a trainee fails basics. If you do find a current map on this site though which I’m sure there is somewhere I would personally look at the mileages that are in little sideways squares (given that you are so ahead in basics or are a CTI graduate or pilot and basics is just a review). Those little sideways squares are going to be used on every single aircraft in non radar. Don’t stress it though. The map isn’t covered in basics at all.

We gained access to the MMAC material on the day we finished basics. I think they do that for their protection on the course material in case a trainee fails basics. If you do find a current map on this site though which I’m sure there is somewhere I would personally look at the mileages that are in little sideways squares (given that you are so ahead in basics or are a CTI graduate or pilot and basics is just a review). Those little sideways squares are going to be used on every single aircraft in non radar. Don’t stress it though. The map isn’t covered in basics at all.
Oh awesome, that’s pretty helpful! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom