En Route 06/25/2020

I pulled up zoom on the iPad then did everything else on my laptop, but that was just my personal preference. For anything other than zoom, I found the iPad pretty pointless because its too hard to try and take tests on there with the touch screen.
100% back this up. If you can use 2 devices use the iPad for Zoom and have your study guides/Blackboard open on a laptop/desktop. Also my class had severe issues with Chrome and videos so be ready to use Microsoft edge (or safari with the little testing I did). Best of luck!

100% back this up. If you can use 2 devices use the iPad for Zoom and have your study guides/Blackboard open on a laptop/desktop. Also my class had severe issues with Chrome and videos so be ready to use Microsoft edge (or safari with the little testing I did). Best of luck!

So pretty much only need Blackboard and the Huddle docs during class time?

How's everyone doing?
We are basically just waiting for our instructor/instructions on the next step?
Personally, I’m waiting on my iPad. I haven’t received a tracking number yet, even. Hopefully we don’t wait too long. Excited about the academy reopening, though.

Personally, I’m waiting on my iPad. I haven’t received a tracking number yet, even. Hopefully we don’t wait too long. Excited about the academy reopening, though.
I'm in a different class, but I didn't receive my Ipad until 3 days before the start of basics. Some people in my class didn't get their ipads until the day of or the day after the start of basics. You might be waiting awhile longer just fyi

Back
Top Bottom