Terminal 3/24/21 Basics

No onboarding and no FOL yet. Just got a call back in November offering me the date.
I just finished online onboarding about a couple hours ago. Currently working on finishing EODS paperwork.
my reading comprehension is kind of fucked but my emails say virtual on boarding is 3/24. Academy date TBD. Terminal. No iPad email. Filled out new EODs forms and that’s it so far.
Ok I thought something was a bit screwy there. You will want to have the mods/admins edit your start date for this thread. I was told now my start date is 4/1 at OKC. Again could change again as time goes. This will be my 3rd rescheduled start date.

I just finished online onboarding about a couple hours ago. Currently working on finishing EODS paperwork.

Ok I thought something was a bit screwy there. You will want to have the mods/admins edit your start date for this thread. I was told now my start date is 4/1 at OKC. Again could change again as time goes. This will be my 3rd rescheduled start date.
No idea what your sitch is but nice man, good luck. Lol, this is the 3/24 Terminal Basics Class thread, name sounds appropriate to me. It’s to discover who else has that basics class date with me. Is this not how they decide actual OKC class dates? Basics classes and OKC classes are different?

No idea what your sitch is but nice man, good luck. Lol, this is the 3/24 Terminal Basics Class thread, name sounds appropriate to me. It’s to discover who else has that basics class date with me. Is this not how they decide actual OKC class dates? Basics classes and OKC classes are different?
I thought you said your online boarding date is 3/24? Your actual academy start date is usually not the same as your boarding date. I do not care when everyone boards online. I do care when everyone starts OKC academy. Unless you are saying both your OKC academy start date is the same as your online boarding date? In which case, as of right now, that would be a rarity.

I thought you said your online boarding date is 3/24? Your actual academy start date is usually not the same as your boarding date. I do not care when everyone boards online. I do care when everyone starts OKC academy. Unless you are saying both your OKC academy start date is the same as your online boarding date? In which case, as of right now, that would be a rarity.

I believe these threads are titled based on the start date of online basics. (Obviously this only applies to classes dating back to last year when online basics became a thing). Since 99% of OTS applicants take basics it seems like the logical thing to do. I'm not even sure most of us know when our actual academy dates are, unless it's listed on your FOLs.

my reading comprehension is kind of fucked but my emails say virtual on boarding is 3/24. Academy date TBD. Terminal. No iPad email. Filled out new EODs forms and that’s it so far.

I believe these threads are titled based on the start date of online basics. (Obviously this only applies to classes dating back to last year when online basics became a thing). Since 99% of OTS applicants take basics it seems like the logical thing to do. I'm not even sure most of us know when our actual academy dates are, unless it's listed on your FOLs.
I am only going off of what the OP is saying. He said his online boarding date is 3/24 not when he starts online basics. Furthermore, I would not care when everyone boards online. I would care when we all start OKC academy cause why? Because that is when we can start organizing study groups and other activities. Otherwise your online start date threads are irrelevant to me.

Alright, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Kevin. I’m from Chicago and I’m soon to be an ex-paramedic. I got the COVID vaccine and now I twitch when my wife uses the microwave. My turn ons include direct deposit paychecks and setting the AC in my house to 69 degrees. I also play a lot of games on my computer. My kink is using the seat warmers on my car to keep take out warm.

I’m hoping to stay at Kim’s Place in OKC when we eventually go. If you’re looking for a roommate and don’t mind the AC, holla at ya boy.

I am only going off of what the OP is saying. He said his online boarding date is 3/24 not when he starts online basics. Furthermore, I would not care when everyone boards online. I would care when we all start OKC academy cause why? Because that is when we can start organizing study groups and other activities. Otherwise your online start date threads are irrelevant to me.
r u ok

What I'm trying to point out to you is that you're the only one who knows when his academy class date is because you're skipping basics. Everyone else is taking basics and are going to be introduced to each other before they ever meet you.

no sumtingiswon
Hahaha sumtingiswon with your eyes. You’re hopping on like 3 threads giving people updates about yourself. Like Aaron Rodgers says... reeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For the last time, my online terminal basics date is 3/24. I’m onboarded the same day.

What I'm trying to point out to you is that you're the only one who knows when his academy class date is because you're skipping basics. Everyone else is taking basics and are going to be introduced to each other before they ever meet you.
Actually I came into this thread trying to get a better understanding from everyone on when they schedule all these "start dates." I was getting several different dates from my rep and was trying to figure out what everyone else was hearing as well. I get due to covid and weather the academy is dealing with some hardships, so I understand that dates can be changed.

I was a bit confused because this section of the forum is called "academy classes" not boarding dates. So when OP disclosed later that he misread and figured out his start date was actually his boarding date is when things made a bit more sense.

And a fyi, your academy start date is listed on your FOL (at least it was for me) however it does say that these dates can be changed...

Hahaha sumtingiswon with your eyes. You’re hopping on like 3 threads giving people updates about yourself. Like Aaron Rodgers says... reeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For the last time, my online terminal basics date is 3/24. I’m onboarded the same day.
Just going off of what you say ?‍♂️. Eyes work just fine... Nowhere did you say that date was for both your boarding and basics start date. You just said boarding date. Academy date is TBD. Last time I checked the section of this forum is for "Academy Classes." I mean I can only read what it says. Or is this some new thing the kids do these days and read between lines or upside down?

Just going off of what you say ?‍♂️. Eyes work just fine... Nowhere did you say that date was for both your boarding and basics start date. You just said boarding date. Academy date is TBD. Last time I checked the section of this forum is for "Academy Classes." I mean I can only read what it says. Or is this some new thing the kids do these days and read between lines or upside down?

Is Basics not an Academy class? I see it on the FAA class list? ?‍♂️

Alright, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Kevin. I’m from Chicago and I’m soon to be an ex-paramedic. I got the COVID vaccine and now I twitch when my wife uses the microwave. My turn ons include direct deposit paychecks and setting the AC in my house to 69 degrees. I also play a lot of games on my computer. My kink is using the seat warmers on my car to keep take out warm.

I’m hoping to stay at Kim’s Place in OKC when we eventually go. If you’re looking for a roommate and don’t mind the AC, holla at ya boy.
Nice to meet you Kev, I’m Chris. From beautiful and sunny Cleveland, OH originally, currently in LA. No COVID vaccine for me, don’t want the government tracking my location. No wife or kids you’ll see why at the academy (super ugly). Big fan of money. I like it. I use it. I have a little. I’d like more of it so I can afford to set my future home to 69 degrees. I play hockey and managed to keep all my teeth so far. Golf horribly and I have no kinks bc Sex is for marriage only.

yeah Kim’s is my ideal spot. Buddy told me the mustang location is legit.

Then why did OP say Academy TBD? Then later say 3/24 is also his online basics date? Asking for a friend...
Buddy, my virtual basics start date / on boarding date is 3/24. That’s all I know. The day I’m supposed to show up to the academy is not known...

The OKC Terminal Academy course consists of BASICS and sims/live problems and evals. Basics right now are being done virtually, in person class work across the ‘19 and ‘20 bids are generally unknown (yes except for you apparently again sick bro) that’s it... this 3/24 virtual basics thread is a class that will eventually sometime or during virtual basics will receive an in person OKC date to finish. You good now?

Nice to meet you Kev, I’m Chris. From beautiful and sunny Cleveland, OH originally, currently in LA. No COVID vaccine for me, don’t want the government tracking my location. No wife or kids you’ll see why at the academy (super ugly). Big fan of money. I like it. I use it. I have a little. I’d like more of it so I can afford to set my future home to 69 degrees. I play hockey and managed to keep all my teeth so far. Golf horribly and I have no kinks bc Sex is for marriage only.

yeah Kim’s is my ideal spot. Buddy told me the mustang location is legit.
Dope. Nice to meet ya. I could live with another lake effect kid. One of my biggest fears is living with somebody from the southern states who keeps their house at like 78. Have family in Florida who do that and I just sweat for days on end when I visit.

Buddy, my virtual basics start date / on boarding date is 3/24. That’s all I know. The day I’m supposed to show up to the academy is not known...

The OKC Terminal Academy course consists of BASICS and sims/live problems and evals. Basics right now are being done virtually, in person class work across the ‘19 and ‘20 bids are generally unknown (yes except for you apparently again sick bro) that’s it... this 3/24 virtual basics thread is a class that will eventually sometime or during virtual basics will receive an in person OKC date to finish. You good now?
Thank you for the clarification sir. Congrats to you as well and wish you all the best.

Back
Top Bottom