Terminal 3/24/21 Basics

Does she allow pets? If we get a house of dog lovers I'd be willing to consider living with people.

I know everyone says this, but my dog is perfect. I only eat on the weekends and I prefer to cook in bulk. I'm all about that Costco life, have a sedan and a motorcycle I'm bringing
Website says yea with a pet agreement. And I’m all about that Costco life. I don’t sleep on $5 rotisserie chickens

Does she allow pets? If we get a house of dog lovers I'd be willing to consider living with people.

I know everyone says this, but my dog is perfect. I only eat on the weekends and I prefer to cook in bulk. I'm all about that Costco life, have a sedan and a motorcycle I'm bringing
Yeah she is pretty great. I have been in contact with her too. understanding of pets

Yeah she is pretty great. I have been in contact with her too. understanding of pets
Good, I'm very much against that "no pitbull" horseshit pitbull isn't a fucking breed and the target dog ain't a fucking staffy. It's bad enough she's not allowed on any aircraft

Good, I'm very much against that "no pitbull" horseshit pitbull isn't a fucking breed and the target dog ain't a fucking staffy. It's bad enough she's not allowed on any aircraft
Agreed. Just the people who tend to get pitbulls dont know how to raise them. My dog is half pitbull and he is the least scary thing you can imagine.

Agreed. Just the people who tend to get pitbulls dont know how to raise them. My dog is half pitbull and he is the least scary thing you can imagine.
I'm very much against shitty owners. I have a pure bred bull terrier and she wouldn't hurt anything that wasn't already a dead deer

How far ahead of time were you notifed of your academy date? Any chance that it will get moved back or is it pretty definite?
I got my Academy date alongside my Basics date when I got my call in November. Called my HR rep the other day to confirm the dates so I could set up housing - she confirmed the date I received for starting in OKC, but said the end date was "TBA" so I went with the corresponding end date on the Course Catalog for the time being.

I figure there's a chance it'll end later due to weather or maybe some COVID stuff, but I figure a couple of days extra is something all the housing providers are used to.

That’s what they told me when they offered me the date back in November. I reached out to Kim’s place already. Figured I can always update if things change. Plus she’s pretty understanding of everything that’s going on.
So they gave you and cloud an in-person OKC estimate back in Nov? If so I’d wanna throw my name in the hat for Kim’s for those dates too. I agree just change that shit around if we get delayed is easier than waiting for them to let us know.

Yea they gave us 4/27/21 as an expected class date in OKC. Definitely get in touch now if you can. She knows what's going on down there.

Yea they gave us 4/27/21 as an expected class date in OKC. Definitely get in touch now if you can. She knows what's going on down there.
What is it, 3 to a house? Y'all wanna live with a dog? I thought we'd be there for 4 months and figured I'd prefer living alone, now that it's getting closer I think having an in-house study group would be easier. I can put up with pretty well anything for 8 weeks as long as people shut the hell up, mostly, at a reasonable time. I drink whiskey but I don't go all out raging parties at home.

Anybody like mezcal or smoky scotches?

What is it, 3 to a house? Y'all wanna live with a dog? I thought we'd be there for 4 months and figured I'd prefer living alone, now that it's getting closer I think having an in-house study group would be easier. I can put up with pretty well anything for 8 weeks as long as people shut the hell up, mostly, at a reasonable time. I drink whiskey but I don't go all out raging parties at home.

Put in my Kim’s stuff today. Didn’t know any names but I put our class number down. Hopefully Kim will link us all up or if anyone hasn’t threw in their info you can request individual people to which I’ll shoot whoever my name. I did request mustang location though.

love dogs. Don’t drink during the week but weekends ardbeg and lagavulin are my go to’s.

She’s been doing two to a house since Covid started, I think it was 3 per before Covid though. And talking with her it sounds like she tries to keep each class together, so everyone from your class that stays at Kim’s should end up at one location or the other. (From what I understand)

Hello. I'm from the Feb19 class and we had a March 25 OKC report date. It however has gotten pushed back. Not sure exactly when yet but they saying all the class have been pushed back about a month. They told us not to book anything yet because the exact date is not known.

Edit: At the very least I recommend contacting your HR rep for an update on your report date because it almost certainly has changed.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm from the Feb19 class and we had a March 25 OKC report date. It however has gotten pushed back. Not sure exactly when yet but they saying all the class have been pushed back about a month. They told us not to book anything yet because the exact date is not known.

Edit: At the very least I recommend contacting your HR rep for an update on your report date because it almost certainly has changed.
Are you Terminal? Or Enroute? If you’re enroute, I have yet to find out or hear that if an enroute class is backed up, does that also back up a terminal class and vise versa?

Ahh I don't even notice this was a terminal class date. Yeah I'm enroute. I still would check though because that major winter storm they had a few weeks ago shut down the entire academy and pushed back all the classes.

Just trying to spare you guys the pain of having booked something you can't use.

Ahh I don't even notice this was a terminal class date. Yeah I'm enroute. I still would check though because that major winter storm they had a few weeks ago shut down the entire academy and pushed back all the classes.

Just trying to spare you guys the pain of having booked something you can't use.
Nobody will let us book anything officially yet.

I asked a few weeks ago if I could get confirmation of my class date and/or onboarding date and I received no response. My guess is they ain't know Jack!

Back
Top Bottom