En Route 3/25/21

My FOL just has an effective date of 3/25, doesn’t say if that’s onboarding, class start, or both.
Those dates will be updated on a as needed basis from what I am being told.
I reached out to Kim and she said she was actually only full into March, I just submitted for placement with her tonight, so I’m hoping I actually get a place there.
I know things change frequently these days. When I reached out they were booked out for me.
Is our date of 4/28 in OKC set in stone? The FOL didn’t say a date of when we would be going there, I just heard 4/28 on the initial phone call months ago
As said already, nothing at this point is set in stone (well at least the dates are concerned).
With Covid and the weather, I don’t think anything is set in stone, but she told me to book and if things changed to let her know. And I’m thinking if anything, stuff will get pushed back rather than moved up.
This is the same info I am getting as well.

Anyone else forget to fill out their EODS forms until receiving a reminder email, or just me?
I filled mine out once they sent me emails that weren't corrupted. Apparently the EODS emails don't like yahoo servers.

Has anyones dates change? I am still onboarding on 3/9 and suppose to start OKC on 3/25

Has anyone gotten emails about iPads yet? The 3/24 terminal class just got them the other day from what I’m reading, but I haven’t heard anything.

Has anyone gotten emails about iPads yet? The 3/24 terminal class just got them the other day from what I’m reading, but I haven’t heard anything.

I take back my last comment, looks like there’s 9 of us in class going off the iPads email.

At least y’all got FOLs on time. 3/24 Terminal still hasn’t gotten them
I just finished online on-boarding a couple hrs ago. I have sworn in and am official now. I also received email regarding IPAD (still waiting for tracking), but was advised I would be receiving it in about 4-5 days. And I was also just advised that the new start date is now showing 4/1, and I was told that HR should be emailing a bunch of people to advise them of the new start date which could change again as well.

MODS/ADMINS please edit thread title to reflect new start date of 4/1. TIA

I just finished online on-boarding a couple hrs ago. I have sworn in and am official now. I also received email regarding IPAD (still waiting for tracking), but was advised I would be receiving it in about 4-5 days. And I was also just advised that the new start date is now showing 4/1, and I was told that HR should be emailing a bunch of people to advise them of the new start date which could change again as well.
Thanks for the heads up

It would be nice if they let us know the start date is pushed back ASAP. I was going to put my notice in this week but I could wait a week now.

It would be nice if they let us know the start date is pushed back ASAP. I was going to put my notice in this week but I could wait a week now.
It is possible that our start date isn’t going to be pushed back since we are going through basics and Sumtingwon isn’t. The training catalog is still showing a start date of 3/25 for basics. sumtingwon, you might want to find and hop into the 2/25 start date thread and ask them if they’re showing up at the academy for a 4/1 start of initial Enroute. Their class ends 3/23, and that would give them a week to get to OKC after finishing basics online.

It is possible that our start date isn’t going to be pushed back since we are going through basics and Sumtingwon isn’t. The training catalog is still showing a start date of 3/25 for basics. sumtingwon, you might want to find and hop into the 2/25 start date thread and ask them if they’re showing up at the academy for a 4/1 start of initial Enroute. Their class ends 3/23, and that would give them a week to get to OKC after finishing basics online.
I agree with you. And that is solid insight. I will check in with them to see what their schedule looks like. I am suppose to be contacted by someone from the academy to give me more details about the class and scheduling. I will update as I get it.

Received iPad today. All of the correspondence I have received still shows 3/25 start date. Not sure why this thread got changed to 4/1.

Received iPad today. All of the correspondence I have received still shows 3/25 start date. Not sure why this thread got changed to 4/1.
It was started by Sumtingwon, and they aren’t going to be doing basics, so everyone with a 3/25 start date jumped in this thread when it was 3/25, then Sumtingwon’s date got moved so they asked the mods to change the date. But the rest of us are still 3/25. It would be nice if the mods could change it back.

It was started by Sumtingwon, and they aren’t going to be doing basics, so everyone with a 3/25 start date jumped in this thread when it was 3/25, then Sumtingwon’s date got moved so they asked the mods to change the date. But the rest of us are still 3/25. It would be nice if the mods could change it back.
Be advised that I may have a different start date than you folks. Due to my previous experience I do not have to do online basics. The start date of 4/1 is my OKC start date NOT online basics. However, with all of the different enroute start dates on here I still have yet to find anyone starting OKC on 4/1, so I am not sure how accurate that date is tbh.

The start date of this thread reflects the date I have been given by my HR to start OKC.

Btw, I received Ipad yesterday as well.

Be careful about your sources on here. Some overzealous minds can and will mislead you, especially if they haven’t even made it to a facility yet. Follow your leads and whomever you’re in contact with from the FAA/Emails

Be careful about your sources on here. Some overzealous minds can and will mislead you, especially if they haven’t even made it to a facility yet. Follow your leads and whomever you’re in contact with from the FAA/Emails
And whose overzealous minds are you referring too? I don't really believe that someone would take the time out of their day to create an account here on a ATC forum. Then take the time to make a thread here for the sole purpose of misleading people. If you are referring to the date amendments, in case you weren't aware due to C19 and weather OKC has had to amend their dates (perhaps that is something you did not have to deal with when going through). Each amendment I have received I have made it known.

However, I do agree to take things you hear on a forum with a grain of salt. Everyone's situation is different. For me I am just trying to figure out if anyone on here has the same start date I do. If that is being overzealous then I guess I am overzealous. ?‍♂️

And whose overzealous minds are you referring too? I don't really believe that someone would take the time out of their day to create an account here on a ATC forum. Then take the time to make a thread here for the sole purpose of misleading people. If you are referring to the date amendments, in case you weren't aware due to C19 and weather OKC has had to amend their dates (perhaps that is something you did not have to deal with when going through). Each amendment I have received I have made it known.

However, I do agree to take things you hear on a forum with a grain of salt. Everyone's situation is different. For me I am just trying to figure out if anyone on here has the same start date I do. If that is being overzealous then I guess I am overzealous. ?‍♂️
Trying to figure out what everyone else is doing from one chat room to the other including terminal is definitely overzealous so I’m glad you’re embracing that. You’ve got all the time to figure that out down there. If I were you, I would turn all my attention to the En Route program you’re about to start in a few days. Trust me, you’ll need all that energy you’re providing here, especially if you’re past military. You’ll have to do a lot of unlearning

Trying to figure out what everyone else is doing from one chat room to the other including terminal is definitely overzealous so I’m glad you’re embracing that. You’ve got all the time to figure that out down there. If I were you, I would turn all my attention to the En Route program you’re about to start in a few days. Trust me, you’ll need all that energy you’re providing here, especially if you’re past military. You’ll have to do a lot of unlearning
Isn't that the entire point of the section of this forum? lol

I appreciate all your overzealousness following me in every thread I am in just to tell me this. If you are already at ZFW then why are you here again? It is honestly kinda weird. But to each their own these days...

Btw, thanks for the advice... I think. Cause you just said be careful of our sources here due to overzealous minds could mislead us. Are you speaking about yourself? Asking for a friend...

Back
Top Bottom