En Route 3/25/21

If you’re using a computer for the zoom calls, update your zoom ahead of time, don’t want to be late to the first day of class because of technology.

I just got my instructions for setting up the iPad. I don’t see the “Hub” app so I called the help desk. The guy rushed me off the phone but he said it was fine and not needed. Also in the email it said to enter in our FAA username and I didn’t have to do that either.

I just got my instructions for setting up the iPad. I don’t see the “Hub” app so I called the help desk. The guy rushed me off the phone but he said it was fine and not needed. Also in the email it said to enter in our FAA username and I didn’t have to do that either.
Same for both. Emailed the iPad support and haven’t heard back yet.

They’re probably still using the document from when basics was in person and you had to get onto the FAA wifi the first day. Apparently the hub app changed names as well.

Same here. I called to seek help on those two things and he said don't follow the remote management and don't connect to the Hub at this time.

It wouldn't hurt to have the physical copy, but I bet we'll be filling it out on EODS like we have pretty much everything else up to this point.
Email said that the form wasn’t in EODs. That’s why I’m wondering if we are gonna fill out by hand then scan and email or something else.

Back
Top Bottom