4th quarter 2017

Thanks for the info, so if an ERR selection was made this past panel under a Cat.2 when the losing facility was actually a Cat.1 and reported in error will the individual selected be able to have their release date adjusted to Cat. 1...?
Assuming your facility meets the criteria for Cat 1 when the correct data is updated then they would get a Cat 1 release. Check the PPT that they just put out yesterday. If your facility shows 90%+ for current and projected, that person is entitled to a Cat 1 release.

Assuming your facility meets the criteria for Cat 1 when the correct data is updated then they would get a Cat 1 release. Check the PPT that they just put out yesterday. If your facility shows 90%+ for current and projected, that person is entitled to a Cat 1 release.
Does it have to display on a published PPT? What if you're CAT1 between PPTs?

I won't say who, but there's one person I know of that was selected for the facility they were previously washed out of. That person declined the offer from HR. I have no idea why they even had an ERR in to there.

If we're thinking of the same person, I'm surprised he didn't want to go back too, but I don't think anyone else from his facility was trying to leave, nor was anyone else trying to get to that facility at the moment.

They only give access to the manager's ranking list to the ATM's who have the ability to rank. At the moment only LAX and A80 have access to it. I don't believe we have anyone from LAX on here, we'll have to wait for @Robertb to update everyone on A80.
What about every other panel with people having their manager doing them a favor and showing to them once published?

What about every other panel with people having their manager doing them a favor and showing to them once published?
They're given temporary access. Last panel 183 facilities could rank a list and had access to it. Their access is rescinded shortly following the panel. With the A80/LAX special pull not coinciding with a panel, they're currently the only two facilities that have access to it.

Unfortunately with the G.O.A.T in Cancun, odds are the selections will be published prior to getting any additional insight.

They're given temporary access. Last panel 183 facilities could rank a list and had access to it. Their access is rescinded shortly following the panel. With the A80/LAX special pull not coinciding with a panel, they're currently the only two facilities that have access to it.

Unfortunately with the G.O.A.T in Cancun, odds are the selections will be published prior to getting any additional insight.

Roger that. Wonder if selections will be posted on KSN or Natca or if folks won't know until they get a TOL some weeks later

Roger that. Wonder if selections will be posted on KSN or Natca or if folks won't know until they get a TOL some weeks later

I’m banking on the selection list being posted on KSN/Natca on Tuesday or Wednesday. I know it’s a special panel, but I’m betting they’ll still post the selections similar to past panels.

I’m banking on the selection list being posted on KSN/Natca on Tuesday or Wednesday. I know it’s a special panel, but I’m betting they’ll still post the selections similar to past panels.
Only reason I question it is nobody was really informed of the panel and no details were posted on KSN prior to the panel.

Back
Top Bottom