En Route 6/2/21 en route basics

Y'all probably heard this already from your HR rep, but did you hear that the actual en route class would start July 7th in OKC, with virtual onboarding / Basics starting June 2nd ?

Nope! This is news to me! Good to know! Did your rep say when to expect an FOL?
She said the start date email would come this week, with an official FOL coming a month before basics, so probably sometime in beginning of May (She also said the July 7th date could change cause of Covid and all, but that's when they're aiming at starting the class)

She said the start date email would come this week, with an official FOL coming a month before basics, so probably sometime in beginning of May (She also said the July 7th date could change cause of Covid and all, but that's when they're aiming at starting the class)
Okay cool. My rep was like “you’ll get an FOL sometime in the next few days” and then mumbled something about not being able to send one so I was confused lol

We’re getting close to FOL town! Anyone else starting to check their email more often? We should be getting our FOL’s next week or the week after! ??

If anybody cares, sounds like enroute class that finished up yesterday took these facilities: (in this order) Ft Worth, San Juan, Indy, Miami, Cleveland and Oakland

I just received my form from Kim’s and it shows another student from our class has booked there as well! Getting excited to meet y’all!
Nice, I've been looking at Kim's Place as well as some others close by, still haven't decided where to stay yet. I'm probably going to wait until I've received the FOL (which will hopefully be sometime next week lol)

Back
Top Bottom