En Route 6/2/21 en route basics

If anybody cares, sounds like enroute class that finished up yesterday took these facilities: (in this order) Ft Worth, San Juan, Indy, Miami, Cleveland and Oakland
Hi, I'm starting my basics in July but I was wondering if you knew more about facility selection, such as... is every facility an option or is it based on needs etc?, and are facilities selected based on how you finish within your class? really anything you know about it since I have no idea and I'm curious! thanks!

Hi, I'm starting my basics in July but I was wondering if you knew more about facility selection, such as... is every facility an option or is it based on needs etc?, and are facilities selected based on how you finish within your class? really anything you know about it since I have no idea and I'm curious! thanks!
There is this cool thing called an faq on this site that answers all you questions.

Short answer is not every facility is offered to each class. Only a few based on needs. Facility selection to students is based on class rank. And if 1 or 2 wash out for example, then 1 or 2 facilities will then drop off selection list. Best of luck to ya sir

Back
Top Bottom