En Route 6/29/18 Enroute Basics

Leafontehwind

Just making this thread to see if anyone has this class yet. Was originally offered 3/22 or 3/21(forgot) but needed to push it back.

I'll be arriving 6/27 and booked at Anatole, really hoping most of the class is at Anatole. Coming from Hawaii so not driving but planning on just renting a car while there.

In case anyone is wondering... '16 bid.

Just making this thread to see if anyone has this class yet. Was originally offered 3/22 or 3/21(forgot) but needed to push it back.

I'll be arriving 6/27 and booked at Anatole, really hoping most of the class is at Anatole. Coming from Hawaii so not driving but planning on just renting a car while there.

In case anyone is wondering... '16 bid.

If you don’t mind sharing, what was the date pushed back for?

Just got added to this date!

Driving from Seattle with 3 kids and a wife. Haven't figured out where we are staying yet, but I will update when I get it squared away.

Not in your class but just wanted to share to the guy that booked with Kims. If you didnt already look into anatole. I am here now with my wife and renting through A&T corp housing. They have 2 bed, and maybe 3 bed options furnished. Its gonna be less than kims and closer to the academy.

Not in your class but just wanted to share to the guy that booked with Kims. If you didnt already look into anatole. I am here now with my wife and renting through A&T corp housing. They have 2 bed, and maybe 3 bed options furnished. Its gonna be less than kims and closer to the academy.

I appreciate the info. I looked at anatole briefly, but the lack of third bedroom and not listing the price upfront turned me off... but I think I'll contact them because of the recommendation! Thanks!

Hey guys, I was offered the start date of 6/12 but I just requested pushing back the date for my wedding in August. Will they be accommodating for something like that?

Thanks

I created a facebook group for us all to communicate. If you're interested, either PM me your facebook or post it here!

We already have a thread for this date, but that's alright. I think we're up to 5 people accounted for now.

I'm coming with 3 kids & wife and staying at Kim's.

I put together a facebook group so we can all stay in contact before and during the process. If you're interested, PM me an email to send an invite or post it here.

Excited to meet you all.

I just got a reservation at Anatole. FAARooms told me there's only one more spot for our class date so jump on it if you want it. It just made most sense for a nice one bedroom. I'll go wherever for studying.

Back
Top Bottom