En Route 8/9/21 Enroute Basics

I contacted Kim's Place, but haven't heard anything back yet. Kim's Place is where my brother stayed when he went through academy back in 2010. He said it was great. I'm down to room together.

I contacted Kim's Place, but haven't heard anything back yet. Kim's Place is where my brother stayed when he went through academy back in 2010. He said it was great. I'm down to room together.
She is one busy lady. I Just sent in my paper work to Kim's place. See y'all in October

Sounds good. I haven't heard back from AA as yet but I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good. I haven't heard back from AA as yet but I'll keep you posted.
Still haven't heard back from AA but feel free to email Ellen with your name, address, in person academy projected start date, emergency contact, and copy of your FOL to get this ball rolling.

Hey Everyone, I just noticed this forum was created. I'm in the Enroute basics class that starts on 8/9 too. I saw you guys discussed housing a little bit already. I was planning on being at Kim's place because I read on some other forums that it's one of the best places to stay. Is anyone else planning on being there? Also, is our OKC in person start date 9/13? I tried to contact my HR POC to ask her but I got an automatic email response saying she'll be out of the office for a while.

Hey Everyone, I just noticed this forum was created. I'm in the Enroute basics class that starts on 8/9 too. I saw you guys discussed housing a little bit already. I was planning on being at Kim's place because I read on some other forums that it's one of the best places to stay. Is anyone else planning on being there? Also, is our OKC in person start date 9/13? I tried to contact my HR POC to ask her but I got an automatic email response saying she'll be out of the office for a while.
I just sent in my Questionnaire for Kim's Place, I should be getting a housing assignment from her about two weeks before heading there. 9/13 is the date that I got. I'm assuming we all have the same In-person start date.

I've been looking at some of the other housing options and FAA Crashpads is one that a friend of mine (with an earlier class date) is staying at. I looked it up and it's located in the same neighborhood as Academy Advantage. It's also 5 minutes away from the Academy, compared to Kim's place which is about 15 minutes away. The homes and amenities seem to be a bit nicer too. Would any of you want to room at FAA Crashpads with me instead of Kim's or Academy Advantage? Here's the link to it: Clearwater Homes

I've been looking at some of the other housing options and FAA Crashpads is one that a friend of mine (with an earlier class date) is staying at. I looked it up and it's located in the same neighborhood as Academy Advantage. It's also 5 minutes away from the Academy, compared to Kim's place which is about 15 minutes away. The homes and amenities seem to be a bit nicer too. Would any of you want to room at FAA Crashpads with me instead of Kim's or Academy Advantage? Here's the link to it: Clearwater Homes
I’m in with you guys as well, looking forward to it. I’m down to room at the craspads

I know we're gonna talk more about housing during our 3 weeks of basics but I found a forum talking about FAA crashpads and how it compares to Kim's place. They're worth taking a look at if any more of you are open to staying there. Some of the people said it's nicer than staying at Kim's.

I’ll chime in to give my two cents on Kim’s because I’m currently staying here while I’m in OKC. I love it here! The houses are really nice and Kim is so nice and will do whatever needs to be done should you need something. I’m currently in nonradar and we have strip boards and everything which is super helpful! Also, she provides free groceries every two weeks which saves you from spending a lot of per diem! And she provides you with a free gym membership to a nice, big, clean gym! I highly recommend Kim’s. The perks are worth it in itself and the nice houses are a bonus! The neighborhood is also great! I’m at her Yukon location and Yukon has everything you could possibly need. I love it here! Also, the drive is a little less than 20 minutes which is the perfect amount to decompress after a long day on your drive home

Back
Top Bottom