9/11/01 GI

was cray. the only beacon codes you'd see for the next week you would full route and would only be a SAM flight or\ an F16 or something. DARK DAYS.

They really fucked us good those terrorists. BEtter than they could have ever imagined w the forever wars, the taking off shoes at airport TSA tyranny, the "Patriot" Act sabotaging freedom, advent of the "see something say something" snitch KAren culture, the weaponization of law enforcement, shows like Homeland glamourizing blowing up little kids w drones, the "department of Homeland Security" ----- remember "THREAT LEVEL ORANGE" Bullshit? TAPE YOUR WINDOWS W DUCKTAPE REEEE!!! Yep. they really fucked us good on 9/11. RIP to the homies who died and RIP to our freedoms that did too. American Beauty / American Psycho.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbe8fd207-d833-4ea1-b74a-604542c65432_594x800.png

American_Beauty_American_Psycho_cover.png

Seeing those FDIO messages had to be really chilling then, but they’re still chilling now knowing what happened. Hard to imagine how to explain it at the moment if you didn’t know the full scope.
The pilots voices when told was the craziest part. Complete 2nd hand "da faaaq" in thier voices. Not being allowed to tell them anything else was a trip.

is it just me or is this site getting good again? where did this savage Raise when? come from & where has he been all my life. i have 7 "warnings" whatever that means. thanku sir may i have another! the worst part of the site are the libs like 32 who just post whore partisan nonsense all day like theyre logged on Memaw's facebook account lol but i guess u need those to appreciate the good ones. now i will drink more in honor of 911 and that infamous GI message which makes this post relevant to the thread and end where it began~

is it just me or is this site getting good again? where did this savage Raise when? come from & where has he been all my life. i have 7 "warnings" whatever that means. thanku sir may i have another! the worst part of the site are the libs like 32 who just post whore partisan nonsense all day like theyre logged on Memaw's facebook account lol but i guess u need those to appreciate the good ones. now i will drink more in honor of 911 and that infamous GI message which makes this post relevant to the thread and end where it began~
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight…..

RAZEWEN…..

I couldn’t imagine being on shift that day. Hell, I couldn’t imagine sitting in the ready room as an F-16 pilot for the alert scramble “PANTA(s)” that day and actually getting a no-shit emergency action message.

was cray. the only beacon codes you'd see for the next week you would full route and would only be a SAM flight or\ an F16 or something. DARK DAYS.

They really fucked us good those terrorists. BEtter than they could have ever imagined w the forever wars, the taking off shoes at airport TSA tyranny, the "Patriot" Act sabotaging freedom, advent of the "see something say something" snitch KAren culture, the weaponization of law enforcement, shows like Homeland glamourizing blowing up little kids w drones, the "department of Homeland Security" ----- remember "THREAT LEVEL ORANGE" Bullshit? TAPE YOUR WINDOWS W DUCKTAPE REEEE!!! Yep. they really fucked us good on 9/11. RIP to the homies who died and RIP to our freedoms that did too. American Beauty / American Psycho.

I agree, they probably didn't envision all of the collateral effects from the attack, which are magnitudes greater than the immediate effects from the physical trauma.

The assault on our liberties started the moment the patriot act was signed. Threat levels and other boogeymen kept people in a state of perpetual fear and apprehension for 20 years so it's no wonder how so many shook ones went for the covid bullshit and any other lies.

And before anyone comes to tell me which president signed the patriot act, convince me why parties even matter.

I couldn’t imagine being on shift that day. Hell, I couldn’t imagine sitting in the ready room as an F-16 pilot for the alert scramble “PANTA(s)” that day and actually getting a no-shit emergency action message.
They kept them F-16s in the air 24/7 at first for like 3 days.

Here’s a fun fact: the aircraft scrambled out of Langley flew directly east, out over the ocean, instead of being put on a northbound course to intercept. Wanna know why? They were cleared off the ground to LFI080100 because that’s what the example fp taped to the fdio was…

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

They kept them F-16s in the air 24/7 at first for like 3 days.
Noble eagle CAPs flew for at least a decade

Back
Top Bottom