Consider all current and new rules while imagining new schedules

if you had 18000 controllers averaging 250,000 dollars salary you’d have a total of 4.5 billion per year. In 2022 853 million passengers flew which would be 5.20 Per passenger as an atc fee.

That’s not even counting private flying or international
Flights which could also contribute

Currently there’s a tsa fee of on every ticket that costs 5.60.

Makes you think!!
UPS annual gross profit for 2023 was $69.704B, a 5.5% decline from 2022. UPS annual gross profit for 2022 was $73.761B, a 3.03% increase from 2021. UPS annual gross profit for 2021 was $71.592B, a 11.78% increase from 2020.

Amazon annual gross profit for 2023 was $270.046B, a 19.94% increase from 2022. Amazon annual gross profit for 2022 was $225.152B, a 14.01% increase from 2021. Amazon annual gross profit for 2021 was $197.478B, a 29.28% increase from 2020.

We aint even talking about the airlines yet either

Billions and billions and billions and trillions of dollars and none for us

Y'all are crazy and will never get anything with your mindset. Using your logic, why would we argue for 32 hours when we can argue for 24? Hell, why not argue for 0 hours for the same pay. Y'all spout nonsense without actually considering what your requests will do. Look, I like you, want my pay to be millions of dollars an hour however, we have to be calculated with our requests and what we push for. In my opinion we have to push for staffing to support 40 hours a week before we argue anything else.

Y'all are crazy and will never get anything with your mindset. Using your logic, why would we argue for 32 hours when we can argue for 24? Hell, why not argue for 0 hours for the same pay. Y'all spout nonsense without actually considering what your requests will do. Look, I like you, want my pay to be millions of dollars an hour however, we have to be calculated with our requests and what we push for. In my opinion we have to push for staffing to support 40 hours a week before we argue anything else.
Staffing isn’t our problem. Pay and benefits are time
Off are our problem. The FAA can staff it however they want.

Staffing isn’t our problem. Pay and benefits are time
Off are our problem. The FAA can staff it however they want.
F- that. We need to argue for better staffing. The FAA said they met their hiring goals last year. We need a lot more hiring so people can transfer and spot leave can be a thing again. Further, it will improve the quality of work since pencil whipping certifications is a lot more common when you are short.

I personally think it is crazy to prioritize staffing over compensation. I don’t see how it is even unreasonable. I agree though that the 32 hour work week seems like a pipe dream and honestly dumb.

F- that. We need to argue for better staffing. The FAA said they met their hiring goals last year. We need a lot more hiring so people can transfer and spot leave can be a thing again. Further, it will improve the quality of work since pencil whipping certifications is a lot more common when you are short.
No cus then our win is better staffing which is something that shouldn’t be a win. A better contract and work rules will force better staffing. If there’s no Mando OT magically they’ll get more staffing

No cus then our win is better staffing which is something that shouldn’t be a win. A better contract and work rules will force better staffing. If there’s no Mando OT magically they’ll get more staffing
I could see that. Have OT optional and it would drive fixing staffing. Maybe. I'm not optimistic.

Natca has been collaborating and arguing for better staffing for over a decade, where has that gotten them?

Pay does help fatigue because if you're making an extra 40 thousand dollars a year you can afford to hire more help to do things for you. The less money you have the more things you have to do on your own due to the cost savings.

Time for money exchange:
Cook an hour a day? Order takeout.
Cleaning the house? Hire a cleaner.
Changing your oil? Not anymore.
Hire a shopper, Hire a travel agent, hire a landscaper, hire an interior designer, hire a fucking chef and a driver - money can be a solution for most things.

Pay does help fatigue because if you're making an extra 40 thousand dollars a year you can afford to hire more help to do things for you. The less money you have the more things you have to do on your own due to the cost savings.

Time for money exchange:
Hire a shopper, Hire a travel agent, hire a landscaper, hire an interior designer, hire a fucking chef and a driver - money can be a solution for most things.
Hire a travel agent? What is this 1992?

Time for money exchange:
1000% . Landscaper, cleaning, maintenance on house. You make more you can pay for things you would normally do yourself at a 40 hour job. So the hours you'd be doing it, you work instead and it gets done by someone else.
So the limited time you're home your relaxing and in theory cancels itself out

I've been a single dude, low cost of living... When my only RDO for three months straight was rainy, I had to hire a lawn mowing service... I stopped doing that due to price increases across all services. How is it our pay isn't increasing providing our services to Joe Blow Cessna, and Mary Sue biz Jet, and Captain Delta....

I've been a single dude, low cost of living... When my only RDO for three months straight was rainy, I had to hire a lawn mowing service... I stopped doing that due to price increases across all services. How is it our pay isn't increasing providing our services to Joe Blow Cessna, and Mary Sue biz Jet, and Captain Delta....
Natca is too busy posting on social media about flight attendants getting raises to go negotiate us one.

Back
Top Bottom