A80/LAX special panel

Was this MOU just for priority release dates or did it also circumvent the national release policy too? I forget what was discussed. Were red facilities not named A80 LAX D10 C90 N90 eligible for this?

Was this MOU just for priority release dates or did it also circumvent the national release policy too? I forget what was discussed. Were red facilities not named A80 LAX D10 C90 N90 eligible for this?
Circumvented the NRP. All facilities other then those 5 are eligible.

Looked through KSN when I got in, didn't see anything.

Thanks for checking. Just in case they’re still in the office for a little longer, could you give it one more check on your first break? Check the previously issued list too, since someone said it would be integrated with that one.

Do you hear that... That's the sound of my credibility tanking...

I will say, the current ncept selections used to be 2 pages... But about an HR ago they consolidated them all to one... So I feel like someone is doing something...

Do you hear that... That's the sound of my credibility tanking...

I will say, the current ncept selections used to be 2 pages... But about an HR ago they consolidated them all to one... So I feel like someone is doing something...

Yeah they did that around 230 pm est. They took away and rearranged some of the columns too.

No new info however.

Back
Top Bottom