A80/LAX special panel

Not trying to light a match and start rumors/conspiracy theories but DC says there "is one discussion item still getting resolved between natca and mgt" reference the a80lax pulls. Said selections have been made and once whatever this discussion item is gets ironed out results will get posted on ksn.

Not trying to light a match and start rumors/conspiracy theories but DC says there "is one discussion item still getting resolved between natca and mgt" reference the a80lax pulls. Said selections have been made and once whatever this discussion item is gets ironed ouy, results will get posted on ksn.
Say bye bye any 8 or below applicants

From what I heard last night (just though another person) lax is still going through applicants. Just what I've heard.

Hey now ... last time you all quoted me you made me out to be the biggest liar since :insert name of least favorite President here:

I do agree I don't think it is a level cap... logistically I think it would have to do with releases like how to compare someone who got a cat2 from the September panel to someone who just got a 3-month release from the new mou... I apologize if that issue has already been addressed but that's the only thing I can really think of

Hey now ... last time you all quoted me you made me out to be the biggest liar since :insert name of least favorite President here:

I do agree I don't think it is a level cap... logistically I think it would have to do with releases like how to compare someone who got a cat2 from the September panel to someone who just got a 3-month release from the new mou... I apologize if that issue has already been addressed but that's the only thing I can really think of

Well I don't know your credibility, BUT I would have no idea why you would make something like that up. Someone who knows something told you.

Last edited:
Haha nah I'm really not that cool and "know"someone... Just called one of the mgr listed on the ksn ncept tab... So not like it is privied info... Just passing along what someone, supposedly in charge of this mess, tells me...

Back
Top Bottom