A80/MIA/ZOA MOU

Man I want to have hope, but I could see over 100 applicants to A80/MIA. Zoa will be lucky to get 10.
Damn there was someone just on the atc subreddit who works at ZKC and wants to go to ZOA (or NCT). Everyone was piling on him telling him that since ZKC can't release he's SOL. Someone should probably point him to this MOU lol. Also it's not unusual to get ZOA requests in the academy, there were several in the last few classes. I could see this making a tiny dent in the long run.

Damn there was someone just on the atc subreddit who works at ZKC and wants to go to ZOA (or NCT). Everyone was piling on him telling him that since ZKC can't release he's SOL. Someone should probably point him to this MOU lol. Also it's not unusual to get ZOA requests in the academy, there were several in the last few classes. I could see this making a tiny dent in the long run.
I couldn’t have been more wrong haha looks like 110 people have errs to zoa unless I’m reading the priority placement tool wrong.

I couldn’t have been more wrong haha looks like 110 people have errs to zoa unless I’m reading the priority placement tool wrong.
No that number is the number of gains needed to get to their target number. It takes into account projected retirements or other outbounds, training success % and stuff like that. The ERR number you get from the ERR demand sheet NATCA puts on the NCEPT page on the NATCA site. It should be updated first week of February for this panel.

“No local agreement, release policy, nor other decisions may conflict with this Agreement.”

Am I misinterpreting or regardless of your current facility staffing you’ll get released to these facilities?

Looking at the MOU they can’t select from N90/C90/PHL/A80/MIA/ZOA. Anyone else is fair game, staffing and workload permitting

Copy and paste your reference to staffing and workload from that MOU. Re-read it, its very specific who it applies to.

What are the select red facilities? And there is not level cap, so a level 4 can put in a get sent right away with 50% staffing? Just trying to understand this

Can you go from ZNY or N90?
As someone else said, only those from N90/C90/PHL/A80/MIA/ZOA can NOT be selected by A80/MIA/ZOA. EVERY other facility (including ZNY) is fair game REGARDLESS of their staffing level and it’s a 3 month release unless the employee would like longer. The only restriction is only 1 controller from each facility every 6 months unless staffing and workload allows more to be released in that time (which I doubt will ever happen).

As someone else said, only those from N90/C90/PHL/A80/MIA/ZOA can NOT be selected by A80/MIA/ZOA. EVERY other facility (including ZNY) is fair game REGARDLESS of their staffing level and it’s a 3 month release unless the employee would like longer. The only restriction is only 1 controller from each facility every 6 months unless staffing and workload allows more to be released in that time (which I doubt will ever happen).

Wow so 100 people at ZNY are putting in lol. But seriously when does it stop. They take 100 people from 4 and 5s, 80% wash. Then what

Back
Top Bottom