April 2018

I’m at a facility that can release 1. We have people in for LAX and A80. They are 1a and 1b get to select first. If some of my coworkers get selected for either LAX or A80 can we still release 1? Or is everybody still subject to standard releases despite the fact that LAX and A80 are not. Sorry if that makes no sense.

I’m at a facility that can release 1. We have people in for LAX and A80. They are 1a and 1b get to select first. If some of my coworkers get selected for either LAX or A80 can we still release 1? Or is everybody still subject to standard releases despite the fact that LAX and A80 are not. Sorry if that makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense. If one person is selected for LAX or A80, your facility is no longer eligible to release anyone for the remainder of the NCEPT. LAX or A80, could (theoretically) take multiple people from your facility.

If you're at SBA I wouldn't worry about A80, LAX though... The last manager's ranking list I was able to see, LAX still had 50+ applicants, so not a sure thing by any means.
We’ll see. I feel like LAX and A80 are used as threats for people. People so fed up they’ll put in just to leave. In the end if this panel was a week later our number would be totally different. 2 more will cpc here within a week.

We’ll see. I feel like LAX and A80 are used as threats for people. People so fed up they’ll put in just to leave. In the end if this panel was a week later our number would be totally different. 2 more will cpc here within a week.
If they can't cut it, they'll be back in a few months. With two more CPC's, you should be able to release a good amount next panel. ERR deadline is about a month away for the June panel.

Back
Top Bottom