April (Q2) 2019

Could of sworn ZLA could release 11 people, and only 1 ZLA person got picked up somewhere. Strange

If a facility can select 3 do they have to pull that many? Ie I90 only taking 2 when 3 possible
Maybe only 2 people that were eligible put in for that facility. Don't know, just a guess

If a facility can select 3 do they have to pull that many? Ie I90 only taking 2 when 3 possible

ATCNOMAD pretty much nailed it, it is a weird mixture of every facilities capability to release versus ERR packages into a facility. They may be eligible for 3 to reach average, but only pick two because they bottomed out a facility or two and the others were already picked.

Looks like the whole list, 121 sounds about right.

ATCNOMAD pretty much nailed it, it is a weird mixture of every facilities capability to release versus ERR packages into a facility. They may be eligible for 3 to reach average, but only pick two because they bottomed out a facility or two and the others were already picked.

Our facility could let 1 go, the facility I put in for picked up less than the allotted amount. I am qualified for the position I applied for. Not complaining just wondering, and crying just a tad bit

Our facility could let 1 go, the facility I put in for picked up less than the allotted amount. I am qualified for the position I applied for. Not complaining just wondering, and crying just a tad bit

it is worth looking into. there may be a good reason but best to find out for sure... Everyone is human even the board. there have been plenty of mistakes in the past and they have always done a good job at fixing their mistakes that I have seen/heard about.

If you are at a CAT 1 or CAT 2 facility had no one else at your facility get picked up and put in for a facility that didn't pick up their allotted amount and STILL didn't get picked, that is VERY fishy. Unless there is something about NCEPT I am unaware of. That just isn't right.

Here is a legitimate question, who do I talk to about finding out if our numbers are correct?
There is an Andrew someone thats a NCEPT NATCA person. And a McMillan dude who is the head ofNCEPT on the management side. Their contact info is on the web page. I had to deal with them back in Aug when I got picked up at a facility I didn't even put in paperwork for

If you are at a CAT 1 or CAT 2 facility had no one else at your facility get picked up and put in for a facility that didn't pick up their allotted amount and STILL didn't get picked, that is VERY fishy. Unless there is something about NCEPT I am unaware of. That just isn't right.

That is exactly what happened. Nobody else in my facility even had paperwork in

It all depends on where you put into and how many they did pick up. Just because you're CAT 1 or 2 doesn't mean you're going anywhere. Facilites still only staff to the target for 10s and above or 100% by round 2 for 9s and below, then you have to factor who your facility let go and to where.

Either way I'm just playing devil's advocate at this point, if you believe there is an issue with your numbers. Look up a bit and ATCNOMAD said where you can find the people to address anything.

There are some odd things about this list tho..for example LAS could take 8. Taking 6 when there was 50+ eligible ERR and high on priority list.

Yeah, somethings not right with that one for sure, as I know someone who had in for LAS, was at a facility eligible for release this panel, and didn’t get picked up for it, with no one else from that facility getting selected for anywhere else. Doesn’t make any sense at all.

[edit] ORD too: 6 pickups, 10 available slots? That’s crazy.

Last edited:
Also just an fyi, if after calling the NCEPT POCs and figuring out what's going on, realizing that it is all messed up, then attempting to come to terms with everything. It has been proven that blaming your supe and the most senior guys in your fac has showed no significant progress in fixing any type of ERR, though saltier guys will say it is better than what was. So either way, as an 8 year military guy and now a 2.5 year fed guy...welcome to the gov and enjoy the damn ride, because Uncle Sam won't spit on it before it goes in.

Back
Top Bottom