ATC Reform and NATCA

Gusher

So today I am seeing NATCA Facebook posts debunking the delay myths that are being contributed to ATC.

I think it's great they are showing it's not ATC, but weather, airline scheduling, etc., however I think it's kind of strange to support privatization, yet throw a shot across the bow to your soon to be 'board brothers'. Of course I'm probably looking at it too analytical.

How can anyone want to work for our government? They waste so much money! They're always 20 years behind the curve! It's impossible to fire useless employees! Congress delays everything! How many useless management positions can they possibly fabricate?! It's all about who you blow and/or know!

The union knows how amazing NavCanada is working, how happy their employees are with their pay and benefits. Eventually it's going that way, so they must get on the right side of the deal before it's too late, it's not a conscious decision. They only care about 1 thing, money and power. I have yet to meet a single person that favors this horrible ERR MOU they shoved down our throats. Did the members have a say? Watch how many people withdraw their membership this coming year, it's going to be a nightmare.

Last edited:
I've seen the same posts/facts from other organizations using it to support non-privatization. :yay:

I get and support the need for predictable stable funding but having a board of directors where the majority are customers most certainly doesn't seem like the best way of doing it...

What happened to that other bill being introduced?

How can anyone want to work for our government? They waste so much money! They're always 20 years behind the curve! It's impossible to fire useless employees! Congress delays everything! How many useless management positions can they possibly fabricate?! It's all about who you blow and/or know!

The union knows how amazing NavCanada is working, how happy their employees are with their pay and benefits. Eventually it's going that way, so they must get on the right side of the deal before it's too late, it's not a conscious decision. They only care about 1 thing, money and power. I have yet to meet a single person that favors this horrible ERR MOU they shoved down our throats. Did the members have a say? Watch how many people withdraw their membership this coming year, it's going to be a nightmare.
Does anyone here actually know a navcanada controller who was there during the transition to where they are now? I would love to hear their thoughts.

From what I hear it took about ten years for the transition to settle down and people to start enjoying being separated from the government. If you are less than ten years from retirement vote no!!!! Haha just kidding we don't get to vote.

The ATO will never be NavCanada. You can't just migrate an entire culture with a name change and someone else signing the paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom