Cell phone charging station

And almost every electric vehicle owner uses these same outlets to charge their cars in those facilities.
Both facilities I have been to so far are most definitely qualified for the cold weather climate designation in the CBA and both had a total of 0 outlets available to us. I'm entertaining the thought of the new plug-in hybrid Ford Escape next year and it would be nice to fill that 37 mile range battery for both legs of my 30 mile commute.

Is Tesla not an American vehicle?
I'm originally from Detroit; UAW family through and through. There is still a subset of us (granted it is a fraction of what it used to be) that won't touch a non-union, American-made, non-American company vehicle.

My family that worked on the assembly lines all say that up until about the early 1990's you wouldn't be allowed to park your car in the parking lot if it didn't clear the unwritten rules of being a union made, American made vehicle by an American company. Several dozen times people thought they could call their bluff on it and walk out to slashed tires and scratched paint. Thuggish, but effective for about 30 years.

I've been doing ethical pretzels over wanting the new Ford Mustang Mach-E because it is made in Mexico or a Tesla because it isn't union. The Escape plug-in hybrid is the only one that checks those above boxes for me, but is around my #5 choice of next vehicle.

Must be nice at a “Z” where you get cafeterias, charging stations and daycare. Contract does not guarantee electric charging. It says:

ARTICLE 121
ELECTRIC VEHICLE SUPPLY EQUIPMENT (EVSE)
Section 1. Within one hundred eighty (180) days of the signing of this Agreement, the Union and Agency shall establish a workgroup to study the feasibility of providing Level 2 (240v AC) charging receptacles and/or allowing the use of 110/120v AC electrical receptacles for plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) charging units for bargaining unit employees to use at work on a reimbursable basis consistent with 42 USC 6364.

Out of four facilities, none had charging stations for EVs.
At ZJX we just let the goats watch the kids. From the other side of the security fence. (We don't have daycare)

We got these charging stations that you can lock your phone in with a personal one time code.charging stations.jpg

At ZJX we just let the goats watch the kids. From the other side of the security fence. (We don't have daycare)

We got these charging stations that you can lock your phone in with a personal one time code.View attachment 5706
You lucky dogs, even have the full RESPECT posters! I only learned what the R was for a year and a half ago and never heard another peep about it ?.

We got these charging stations that you can lock your phone in with a personal one time code.View attachment 5706
Glad those respect posters are in a place they’ll be seen lol

Idk. Mine got stuck in there wince and the OM just told me the master code. Lmao. Most ppl don’t even lock them here tho.
I mean, are controllers really worried about their phones getting stolen? We have one or two who will eat your food out of the fridge but I would be pissed if I ever felt i needed to lock up my phone or wallet at work.

I mean, are controllers really worried about their phones getting stolen? We have one or two who will eat your food out of the fridge but I would be pissed if I ever felt i needed to lock up my phone or wallet at work.
More worried about someone taking my keys if I put them in there and filling my car with balloons or something

Back
Top Bottom