CO facilities

D01 controller here. I’ve been here about a year and a half.. So far it seems like it’s been a revolving door. Staffing has been great and people are constantly bidding out. As soon as they do we pick up a few. Seems to be the theme. Wouldn’t recommend the facility, though. Culture wise, since the new atm took over it’s been a nightmare. Lots of micromanaging (OM’s are in the room watching over the FLM’s constantly). Great group of controllers though. Some of the best people i’ve ever worked with. Good luck to everyone.

D01 controller here. I’ve been here about a year and a half.. So far it seems like it’s been a revolving door. Staffing has been great and people are constantly bidding out. As soon as they do we pick up a few. Seems to be the theme. Wouldn’t recommend the facility, though. Culture wise, since the new atm took over it’s been a nightmare. Lots of micromanaging (OM’s are in the room watching over the FLM’s constantly). Great group of controllers though. Some of the best people i’ve ever worked with. Good luck to everyone.

What level and type of facility did you come from??

Back
Top Bottom