Contract tower upgraded to FAA

Does IWA have two LC positions? When I started at HWO, we were allotted 8+atm and by the time I left we got that increased to 10+atm. They’re also open 0500-0000 and we were open 0700-2100 so + 5 hours on us. Can’t possibly see how you can run the facility with 6 bodies fully staffed.

Don’t quote me on hours, I just pulled that from airnav
Yea used to work for serco and had the ATM from IWA assist us with manning at CFO for a 2 month period they have two LC positions and are allotted 11 with the ATM. Serco is garbage though they literally brought this guy in to fire the then ATM because they thought he was on his phone during a shift.

Yea used to work for serco and had the ATM from IWA assist us with manning at CFO for a 2 month period they have two LC positions and are allotted 11 with the ATM. Serco is garbage though they literally brought this guy in to fire the then ATM because they thought he was on his phone during a shift.
Isn't CFO dod?

Isn't CFO dod?
Negative. Pretty fun airport to run since it was originally constructed to be a aux freighter airport. But now it’s all about GA pilot training since the FAA neutered APA from basically being an airport at all so a lot of the flight schools do work out there instead. Dad fact it’s the tallest non FAA tower in North America. Next up is IWA tower which is ironically 1 foot shorter.

Back
Top Bottom