DEN ATCT Hack!!!!

Apparently DEN is getting two ZOA (1st facility) developmental hardships for allergies. Guess it’s time to put in for ZOA, the new feeder facility!!!!!!
ZOA had one last year hardship to DEN (although he had been certified for a few years). And a developmental that's going to PHX on an allergies hardship.
I've seen allergies work on a hardship for every area of the country. And to desirable facilities.

It sorta is. You go to an allergist and have them test you for everything they can until they find something that is in the local area that you have any kind of reaction to. Then claim it affects you and you would be affected in X location where you have a history of no reaction.

I hate both the player and the game.

It sorta is. You go to an allergist and have them test you for everything they can until they find something that is in the local area that you have any kind of reaction to. Then claim it affects you and you would be affected in X location where you have a history of no reaction.

I hate both the player and the game.

Exactly. I think some of the hate though in this instance is the fact if it is accurate, and not just really good trolling, you have people getting to one of the easiest most desirable towers in the NAS on a hardship as a developmental from a center.

They should get sent to ZDV instead really, as Longmont is in probably a better fit and in a similar area.....

Exactly. I think some of the hate though in this instance is the fact if it is accurate, and not just really good trolling, you have people getting to one of the easiest most desirable towers in the NAS on a hardship as a developmental from a center.

They should get sent to ZDV instead really, as Longmont is in probably a better fit and in a similar area.....
Desirability is very subjective.

Desirability is very subjective.

I’d agree by each person it varies greatly.

However to define it today in the FAA I would say it is anyplace where there are regularly more people on the ranking list then spots, or places that commonly have no pickups each round due to being well staffed.

So I’d be willing to bet DEN / CLT / PHX would be up there. And not your N90, ASE, ACK....

I think most would agree with that, even though they may not like a particular facility that is highly desired by the masses due to type or location personally.

Back
Top Bottom