KDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver area is great but barely affordable anymore for a mortgage. Source- me. Pay is good, weather is weird, but it’s an outdoorsman paradise. As far as KDEN, you’d have to get a broad range of opinions. Entertain the area more than just one facility. KDEN is desired more than any facility in the NAS. It’s highly competitive and has some awesome people, but it’s not a place that equals happiness as it’s a level 12. Factory work vs art. What makes you happy may be a certain amount of traffic. All front range facilities have a good amount of traffic now. I’d look for crews and ideals that equal your values with work life balance versus the paycheck alone.

ATC is not an elite club anymore. Find the right team.

Hello all. Any DEN folk out there? Tell me what you think of the area and facility
Other then having to ride a subway from hell everyday to get to the tower it’s probably the most desirable facility in the NAS. Expensive area but not absurd, high pay, high volume, and low complexity.

Hello all. Any DEN folk out there? Tell me what you think of the area and facility
Good luck getting in. People from APA, PUB, COS, and BJC have been trying to get there for years. Heard they just picked up some dude from BIL instead of from the local area. Applying for DEN is like playing the lottery. If someone is trying to get to Denver, they may as well apply for D01.

Good luck getting in. People from APA, PUB, COS, and BJC have been trying to get there for years. Heard they just picked up some dude from BIL instead of from the local area. Applying for DEN is like playing the lottery. If someone is trying to get to Denver, they may as well apply for D01.
Let’s be honest, any NCEPT decision is playing the lottery. The stars have to align for the applicant to get where they actually want to go. Your facility has to be staffed enough to let go and the receiving facility has to be staffed low enough to receive. The higher level and more desirable facilities make that even more impossible as the applicants are lined up. All DEN applicants better be maxing out the PAC and reaching out to FACREPs and RVPs to get their name higher on that rating list. Nepotism exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom