Eligible for prior experience bid?

zandos03

Wanting to know if I am eligible for a prior experience bid. Quit during radar training but was fully certified in the tower and cic. Unfortunately do not have 52 weeks (about 40) after getting my cto. But, I was certified on ground well before getting my cto. Does being certified on ground count towards your 52 weeks? Thanks

Straight from the bid:

"MAINTAINED AT LEAST 52 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS OF AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL EXPERIENCE INVOLVING THE FULL-TIME ACTIVE SEPARATION OF AIR TRAFFIC AFTER RECEIPT OF AN ATC CERTIFICATION OR FACILITY RATING"

Apply anyway and let someone else check the math. But no. I applied with a single cto that reflected about 45 weeks of cpc status because it was a 1 year deployment. Silly me thought same cto number same cto. I was denied being qualified my first application even though I had over 2 years at my previous facility cto. They only really use the data you submit and HR told me that information that I assumed was implied was at FAA archives which they don’t “have access to”.

Just apply let HR make the decision. GC is technically an ATC certification. Worse case scenario you’re told you’re not qualified

Apply anyway and let someone else check the math. But no. I applied with a single cto that reflected about 45 weeks of cpc status because it was a 1 year deployment. Silly me thought same cto number same cto. I was denied being qualified my first application even though I had over 2 years at my previous facility cto. They only really use the data you submit and HR told me that information that I assumed was implied was at FAA archives which they don’t “have access to”.
Same thing happened to me on this last Prior experience bid. I submitted a picture of a CTO that was 6 months old, however I have over 7 years experience. I had assumed same CTO number as well. Very frustrating, lol.

Back
Top Bottom