Employee Express

Best guess is due to the .gov outage maybe Admin couldn’t upload hours/info?
Maybe the person that updated EE never reset their password. ?

I also never got why all of this stuff has to go through DOI in the first place. With the massive admin/office workforce that both the FAA and DOT have, seems a little odd our payroll has to go through the Department that oversees national parks and Indian affairs.

6j8chv.jpg

I received this email today:

Good morning,

There have been questions about why EEX is not showing the results of the pay period 12 payroll calculations, and concerns that pay may be delayed.

I have been informed that this is an error on the Employee Express side and is not impacting any other feeds, so there is no impact on pay. This was supposed to be corrected yesterday but they are continuing to follow-up since the issue still exists.

Please advise employees that we hope this issue will be cleared up shortly.

Bob Heller

I received this email today:

Good morning,

There have been questions about why EEX is not showing the results of the pay period 12 payroll calculations, and concerns that pay may be delayed.

I have been informed that this is an error on the Employee Express side and is not impacting any other feeds, so there is no impact on pay. This was supposed to be corrected yesterday but they are continuing to follow-up since the issue still exists.

Please advise employees that we hope this issue will be cleared up shortly.

Bob Heller
Dammit bob

Mine had all my deductions displayed twice. They didn't take 2x as much but the box with all of them was twice as thicc and copied, one below the other. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't do it double or something.

Side note: a couple pay periods ago my OT was just a "true overtime" of 1.5x my hourly rate. My whole career its been "true overtime" at 1.0x then "FLSA Premium" for the other 0.5x and whatever else OPM rules specify for calculation with Night and Sunday pay. This calculation grosses a little more than a simple 1.5x rate. That was the only PP I've seen that happen in my whole career. Anyone else have this?

Mine had all my deductions displayed twice. They didn't take 2x as much but the box with all of them was twice as thicc and copied, one below the other. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't do it double or something.
This was the case for me as well ?‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom