En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Forgive me my friend here is a little slow.

Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy? If I get through academy would I have to choose just the positions with that status written or could I could choose from any of the 1000 on this list? I’m assuming that the blank status positions are for CPC.

Forgive me my friend here is a little slow.

Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy? If I get through academy would I have to choose just the positions with that status written or could I could choose from any of the 1000 on this list? I’m assuming that the blank status positions are for CPC.
Nah they offer up the next however many spots to however many people are in your class. The list is constantly shuffle so the next graduates go where they want to send people.

Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy?
An Enroute academy grad may be offered any Z in the NAS. "Reserved for AG" on that list means that the specific priority slot has been earmarked for an upcoming graduating class; if the slot is filled with a graduate it will likely have the effect of pushing that facility farther down the priority list, but it's not necessarily a one-to-one relationship.

Check the FAQs. When you graduate the academy you will be given a list (the list is generated from this priority list) and will choose from what you're given at that time.

Just downloaded both, they're not the same. Are you on the right tab in the spreadsheet?

Because there are people graduating from the academy ?
Right but it seems like those are people that haven't graduated yet though, right? since they are allotted for 1/13/2021 that would be like the next class or so... seems like they are able to be in the academy and request a location? Is that wrong?

Do you know how slots are already reserved for academy grads? For example, Jacksonville says reserved for Academy Grad 1/13/2021. Were they able to request that?
Those are for spousal accommodations according to the ATO Onboarding Team Manager.

No lol at some point during the academy, they take the number of people in the class and just block off that many at the top of the list

Back
Top Bottom