En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
I'd like to know the answer to this also.
The list is pretty fluid and tends to shuffle every wed when they update the staffing. If a list for the next class has been published those slots stay assigned but their positions may no longer be in order at the top.
I've also noticed with the enroute list there have been times where they didn't use all the top slots. Maybe there's someone's discretion involved.

Question about staffing- if a facility is at around 80-84% staffing and 85% is the number where ARTCC's will allow people to release, does that mean it will appear on the list less often for Enroute placement?
Will it not appear on the list once it hits 85%?

Sorry if this question doesn't make much sense.

So am I reading this correctly that the only ARTCCs currently taking new trainees are New York, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Guam, and San Juan?

I just received my FOL for a 3/18 basics start date, which corresponds to a mid-to-late-April OKC date - how much would I expect the options given to my class to vary from the above list by the time I came to selecting my facility at the end of training?

So am I reading this correctly that the only ARTCCs currently taking new trainees are New York, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Guam, and San Juan?

I just received my FOL for a 3/18 basics start date, which corresponds to a mid-to-late-April OKC date - how much would I expect the options given to my class to vary from the above list by the time I came to selecting my facility at the end of training?
You can expect them to vary a lot. Don’t worry about this list until you’re a few days out and then you can somewhat guess which ones you will get but then again, if the class ahead of you bombs it, you might get different options.

The only enroute facility currently on training hold for the academy is ZMP (expires 5/1). Expirations can be tentative.

How's the training in ZMA or ZFW?
ZFW here. We're training R-sides right now (maybe some D-sides in other areas besides mine). D-sides with all of their quals are eligible to go to R school. D-sides with one certification are allowed to come in for currency. The rest of their time is spent on Zoom with the rest of the people who don't have a certification yet.

ZFW here. We're training R-sides right now (maybe some D-sides in other areas besides mine). D-sides with all of their quals are eligible to go to R school. D-sides with one certification are allowed to come in for currency. The rest of their time is spent on Zoom with the rest of the people who don't have a certification yet.

How long do the ones just arriving have to wait?

How long do the ones just arriving have to wait?
I honestly don't know right now and we haven't heard anything in a while in terms of resuming D-side training on the floor. My guess would be if you arrive now you'll be doing virtual training until you get a lab date.

Back
Top Bottom