En Route Enroute Basics 01/24/2020

I'm still thinking kims. I talked to kim and she said there are 2 people from our class booked there already. 3 is a good study group I guess lol and im sure we can all meet up certain nights too. My last day is gonna be the 17th as well so cheers to vacation haha

I'm still thinking kims. I talked to kim and she said there are 2 people from our class booked there already. 3 is a good study group I guess lol and im sure we can all meet up certain nights too. My last day is gonna be the 17th as well so cheers to vacation haha
Nice! Honestly, it really seems like it would be hard to go 'wrong' (and even if that happens, its only four months!). Well, that was a lie; it can go wrong, don't let it happen to you!

3 people from our class sounds like a great number, based on how little I've seen non-Kim/Anatole places listed here, I'm going to assume no one else in our class is likely to be with me at FAA-Crashpads, but I just sent them a follow up letting them know I would like to live there.

Nice! Honestly, it really seems like it would be hard to go 'wrong' (and even if that happens, its only four months!).

3 people from our class sounds like a great number, based on how little I've seen non-Kim/Anatole places listed here, I'm going to assume no one else in our class is likely to be with me at FAA-Crashpads, but I just sent them a follow up letting them know I would like to live there.

Oh, you can go wrong. I lasted less than a week at the Isola Bella hellhole

Figured as soon as I heard that Anatole was 'full' for some date ranges, that I should probably look for housing ASAP.
Anatole isn't full, I just got in about an hour ago with Zoe Homes. Anyone else confirmed staying at Anatole? The guy I was talking to is now taking care of everything with Student Services.

Last edited:
Also, anyone with this class date if you want to add me on facebook, or get a group started of some sort on there, send me a pm I'd be happy to add you or vice versa.

Just out of curiosity, where is everyone coming from? And from from what pool? I'm from Chattanooga, TN, Pool 2.

Nice, yeah, I'll probably be driving all day the 22nd. Get a cheap hotel the 22nd and move in early on the 23rd. Figure with the start day on a Friday I'll have the weekend to settle in.

Last edited:
Hello guys! Ill be in this class as well, coming from Phoenix, AZ and I got in on pool 1. I’ll be driving up the 21st and getting there the 22nd. Staying at Anatole
Off topic for this group but I think I know you! You went to ASU? I believe we had a couple classes together. I would have had this class date too but had to push back. Anyway, best of luck!

Whats wrong with isola bella?

Probably a 20-25 minute drive each way.

Dirty, outdated room. Stains in the carpet.

The free food, if they are still doing it, was meh.

Kind of a rough crowd that lives around you. The person next door smoked and it would stink my room up. When I moved into Anatole I had to wash every item of clothing to get the smell out.

Geese and ducks everywhere walking around. Constantly dodging piles of shit. They lived in the pools.

My oven completely torched any food I cooked no matter the temperature it was set on.

The washer and dryer were so small you could only wash maybe two outfits at a time.

For the same price and only a 7 minute drive to work, you can live at Anatole without roommates in a clean, much newer and, in my opinion, safer apartment.

Kim’s worked great for the other people in my class; they loved it. With a wife and two dogs, though, Anatole was the best for me.

Hey! Looks like I'm a bit late to the party.

I'll be staying at Kim's as well, I believe I'm the fourth currently. Leaving from Mankato, MN on the 22nd and arriving the 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom