En Route Enroute Basics 4/10/2020

Guys, I got the call that my class was officially cancelled 3 days before it was to start. You have a LOT of time to go.

The latest rumor, and I say RUMOR because nothing has yet to be confirmed by HR, is that classes that have been/will be postponed will get re-scheduled to the next available opening, (July/August-ish based on the classes that have already been filled), rather than rearranging all classes to get everyone in who was already there before the currently scheduled classes.

Guys, I got the call that my class was officially cancelled 3 days before it was to start. You have a LOT of time to go.
Utah, hate to sound like an ass but find something better to do with your time than responding than every single topic on p65.

Everyone on the forum knows your class got cancelled right before you were driving to OKC. Yes, it sucks. Find something else to do.

Utah, hate to sound like an ass but find something better to do with your time than responding than every single topic on p65.

Everyone on the forum knows your class got cancelled right before you were driving to OKC. Yes, it sucks. Find something else to do.

I got more free now than I know what to do with homeslice. I'm quarantined to my empty house with a student laptop and no job.

I got more free now than I know what to do with homeslice. I'm quarantined to my empty house with a student laptop and no job.
That's my point dude- you can literally do anything you want! Learn something! Work out! Anything's better than posting on here (believe me, I'm posting on here lol)

Gotcha. I have a 5/26 date, so it’s a ways off. Still driving me crazy not knowing what’s going on. Haha
You'll likely be able to go at that date. From what I've heard classes are delayed only till start of May, but that's all rumor and hearsay.

When do you think they will schedule the 4/10 class
The 4/10 class will be exploded. Then you’ll all got slotted in to the next available classes probably. They may add classes when they reopen but I doubt they are going to move you all together.

"Any trainee that had a delayed class date, will be given a priority class date, once the Academy resumes. They may set up new class dates for you all, or you will be added to another class seat that is available"

Living in NY right now and it doesn't look good... good luck everyone.

"Any trainee that had a delayed class date, will be given a priority class date, once the Academy resumes. They may set up new class dates for you all, or you will be added to another class seat that is available"

Living in NY right now and it doesn't look good... good luck everyone.

I heard about an NYC hospital having 13 COVID-19 deaths within 24 hours. Absolutely frightening.

Back
Top Bottom