ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
Is Northwest Mountain Region ANW or ANM. I've seen them both.

Edit: Called and its ANM. Not sure if it makes a huge difference but the instructions .pdf in the ERR package shows ANW

I tried the fax number listed in the file for the Eastern Region and it isn't working. Does anyone know the correct number (or where I can look it up?) I tried searching and all I can find are the phone numbers. Thanks.

I tried the fax number listed in the file for the Eastern Region and it isn't working. Does anyone know the correct number (or where I can look it up?) I tried searching and all I can find are the phone numbers. Thanks.
If you're trying to fax the eastern region you have to try 23 times before you can start to wonder if there's something wrong with the number.
The average is probably more like 19 on a normal day but you should give it an extra 4 just to be safe.

Yeah, i think it took a few tries to get mine through. Maybe they unplug their machine to let it cool off from too many ERRs every now and then.

Anyone know the correct fax number for the Northwest Mountain region? Ksn lists 206-231-4150 the HR page lists 425-227-1010 and the err package on here lists 425-227-2199

Ok I searched everywhere, even read the slate book. What happens if I put multiple ERR's in to different locations?
Then if your facility is eligible to release people, your name will show up for the ATM to rank at every facility you have a valid ERR in to. Then depending on how the ncept shakes out, if you get selected for a spot at one of them, you're not eligible to be selected for another facility that panel.

If your package for a facility reaches the 15 months. And you submit updated material does the clock start back at zero? If Yes, and you had a package into a facility longer then another controller for your facility to the same facility, do you fall behind them? When you would have been ahead of them for that tie breaker?

If your package for a facility reaches the 15 months. And you submit updated material does the clock start back at zero? If Yes, and you had a package into a facility longer then another controller for your facility to the same facility, do you fall behind them? When you would have been ahead of them for that tie breaker?
That tie breaker is not for selection. However each of you is ranked by that facility is the tiebreaker for selection. They used ERR submission date early on when they needed to break ties in situations that shouldn't exist anymore. And I believe they've used submission dates in the past to determine order of release in the event you're both selected by the same facility.

Eastern region fax number listed in the package correct?
from my experience, the fax numbers seem to change quite frequently. it's best to check the FAA NCEPT site for the most current fax numbers

Back
Top Bottom