EV Chargers at facility

You guys are acting like they have EVs sitting around. They are still ramping up.
I am just saying that it does not help when a direct to consumer model is superior to a dealership model that rapes you repeatedly when you originally buy and bring it in for service. I had my 12 volt die on me shortly after buying, Tesla sent a guy from Miami on a 4 hour drive all the way down to Key West to replace it on the same day.

I am just saying that it does not help when a direct to consumer model is superior to a dealership model that rapes you repeatedly when you originally buy and bring it in for service. I had my 12 volt die on me shortly after buying, Tesla sent a guy from Miami on a 4 hour drive all the way down to Key West to replace it on the same day.
The Tesla service model was always so hit or miss to me when I owned mine, sometimes amazing, sometimes terrible. Mine went back 3 times for water ingress issues. Though my neighbors expensive new Mercedes eclipsed that number of visits by quite a bit recently and is in lemon law land.

However at least with direct sales you know exactly what you are paying, even if they change the price at random. That was one of the best things about the purchase from Tesla.

The rare times I run into someone with a Ford lightning, they love it. It does seem like dealerships at the local level are ruining it trying to fleece customers, and everyone has a story about that

That is about the only good thing about Electrify America’s charging network when you use it, the opportunity to hear from a lot of good in depth opinions from other EV owners….. since you are both stuck there charging for a while!

Last edited:
What region/state are you in? Your POC, if you want to jump over the ATM, would be your ADO. I can provide you the contact info if you let me know your FAC, region, or state.
I would like this info. I asked my ATM today about the status and he said he forgot about it, but he will ask whoever again.
I feel like a lot of BS is being said about it being difficult bc they would be behind a security fence.
No one lives close to the facility and a lot of people could use the chargers.

That's the same argument as "I couldn't choose my facility so neither should new hires." Just let people charge their cars, who cares? It's not hurting you.
He probably wants them to pay the cost of gas too not the few bucks of electricity. Do facilities even have a power bill?!

I don’t have an EV but I don’t have to cry cus someone gets a benefit I don’t. EV chargers are in the slate book period. Just like engine block plugs are in the skate book. Are you mad at those too?
Nah just want it to be fair. I did read the article. It’s on a reimbursement basis so I guess they gotta pay 🤷🏻‍♂️

2025 Ram 1500 "Ramcharger" is allegedly going to have 663hp, 615lbft torque, and 145 miles of initial all-electric range; then also a 3.6l v6 with a 27gallon tank that acts as a generator for the battery. Combined range estimate of 690 miles with 14k towing and 2600 payload.

Unfortunately it's still a Ram, though. :rofl:

I would like this info. I asked my ATM today about the status and he said he forgot about it, but he will ask whoever again.
I feel like a lot of BS is being said about it being difficult bc they would be behind a security fence.
No one lives close to the facility and a lot of people could use the chargers.
Just sent you a chat

I could be wrong but I think the EV chargers wouldn’t be free, there was nothing in the slate book stating it had to be free. You would still need to pay for the charge.

Back
Top Bottom