Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

Anyone having problems getting ahold of Aerospace Medicine? I've been trying to get my physical scheduled for two months now and three others guys I work with are in the same boat.

I finally got my CIL last week after 3 months "on hold" and sent my email Thursday. I scheduled my drug test for yesterday, but after reading the paperwork again decided to call HR to verify something. Pam said medical was really backed up, taking up to 2-3 months (as you can already tell), and to wait until I have that scheduled to schedule my drug test. So, I'm assuming it's just a matter of more waiting.

I finally got my CIL last week after 3 months "on hold" and sent my email Thursday. I scheduled my drug test for yesterday, but after reading the paperwork again decided to call HR to verify something. Pam said medical was really backed up, taking up to 2-3 months (as you can already tell), and to wait until I have that scheduled to schedule my drug test. So, I'm assuming it's just a matter of more waiting.
Yes, I got my CIL in December and just did my medical.

Anyone having problems getting ahold of Aerospace Medicine? I've been trying to get my physical scheduled for two months now and three others guys I work with are in the same boat.

HR told me to resend the email every two weeks. The first resend Capitalize second appointment request as for the third and fourth. On all of them CC your rep... Got mine like a week after I did so

HR told me to resend the email every two weeks. The first resend Capitalize second appointment request as for the third and fourth. On all of them CC your rep... Got mine like a week after I did so
Thanks I'll try that, my HR rep just told me to keep trying.

Alright fellas Medical is 100% complete... they had me do an EKG (I'm 24 and run ALOT, like 12 miles a week) the flight surgeon said heart rate was too slow... smh... I think she expects me to croak on position... "Southwest 1445 altimeter 3007 clear for Agghhhhh".... "Tower say again" but did 3 rigs and had to get a note the the independent doctor saying it was fine... this stuff is very meticulous... VERY

Back
Top Bottom