Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

Figure I would share my facility list that I received yesterday it consisted of...

A80, C90, I90, D21, HCF, N90.

Current priority for me is 1. I90 2. A80 3. D21

Any information is helpful, I know there a lot of experienced controllers on this forum.

Figure I would share my facility list that I received yesterday it consisted of...

Any information is helpful, I know there a lot of experienced controllers on this forum.
you sonofabitch }:)
congrats

I90 is great. Houston traffic is a nightmare but that's pretty much any city.
There's a bunch of people from A80 & N90 here, I'd post in the facility thread if you have specific questions.

Last edited:

Twing Twing from GF?

D21 is fairly short staffed. Lots of overtime. Co-located with the tower so you'll be going through the terminal daily. But free covered parking when you go on vacation. Midway through airspace and procedures redesign right now. Some animosity between generations, and between TRACON/tower, and TRACON/ZOB but that seems to be common in large TRACONs. Nobody will be leaving any time soon via ERR

What experience do you have to get all approaches? I live in the dallas area and am hoping I get D10

Very nice to see things are moving along for most folks here. I completed my final requirement February 9th, which was the drug test. CIL was received December 16th, MMPI-2, Medical completed February 1st and 2nd. Should not be much longer from what I have seen here, with Twing's timeline of events. D10 would be awesome as I am from DFW, but currently in South Dakota doing DoD Air Force. Take care everybody and best of luck with everything.

Last I was aware, D10 won't take new hires. Last attempt didn't work out real well.

Last I was aware, D10 won't take new hires. Last attempt didn't work out real well.
That's just great! I don't think I'll get a facility anyway. My security POC NEVER replies... Calle do at least 10 times direct to her line... emailed 4 times no response since Jan 30... man I'm so confused why I can't get a response the next bid will be referring new candidates by the time my security portion is complete

My security clearance went through within a week and a half of submitting my stuff online. I expect that things will begin to slow considerably with TOL/CILs going out for the OTS bid and medical, security, etc clearances beginning to overlap. My MMPI results of all things are what I'm waiting on for clearance.

That's just great! I don't think I'll get a facility anyway. My security POC NEVER replies... Calle do at least 10 times direct to her line... emailed 4 times no response since Jan 30... man I'm so confused why I can't get a response the next bid will be referring new candidates by the time my security portion is complete
Is there a specific issue?

Have you tried getting in touch with your Aviation Careers HR rep? In the off chance that your security clearance is complete, they would have received notification.

How long does it take for the medical part to get uploaded to HR's system? My POC sent my paperwork in yesterdayand said I was cleared. Today I called HR and they said it wasn't showing in the system yet.

Very nice to see things are moving along for most folks here. I completed my final requirement February 9th, which was the drug test. CIL was received December 16th, MMPI-2, Medical completed February 1st and 2nd. Should not be much longer from what I have seen here, with Twing's timeline of events. D10 would be awesome as I am from DFW, but currently in South Dakota doing DoD Air Force. Take care everybody and best of luck with everything.
As of February 16, HR has my drug test and security clearance, just waiting on medical to get to HR.

Received my TOL 09DEC16, CIL on 19DEC16. HR confirmed they have received all my approved clearances on 31JAN17. Currently awaiting on Facility Placement/FOL. I hear every other Thursday the lists are sent out, next one should be issued next Thursday (23FEB17).

Desiring PHL or SAN.

Is there a specific issue?
Got into some trouble in 2014 no jail time nothing big.Got the charge down to a disturbing the peace. Im already a government employee and had a background check done on me. She said its completed but not adjudicated... So a week goes by I ask her is it all clear no response, email, phone call nothing. Im not either she's on leave, got fired or jus aint giving me the time of day anymore.

Have you tried getting in touch with your Aviation Careers HR rep? In the off chance that your security clearance is complete, they would have received notification.
I haven't done finger prints nor the SF86

Back
Top Bottom