Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

Figure I would share my facility list that I received yesterday it consisted of...

A80, C90, I90, D21, HCF, N90.

Current priority for me is 1. I90 2. A80 3. D21

Any information is helpful, I know there a lot of experienced controllers on this forum.

Hey bud, I would have messaged you but I am a neanderthal and don't know how on this website. But what experience do you have prior to this announcement? I thought my 5 years military at a busy tower/tracon and over a year now a combined tower/tracon as a gs11 for the air force, but my list was all 6/7/8 at combined up/down facilities

Hey bud, I would have messaged you but I am a neanderthal and don't know how on this website. But what experience do you have prior to this announcement? I thought my 5 years military at a busy tower/tracon and over a year now a combined tower/tracon as a gs11 for the air force, but my list was all 6/7/8 at combined up/down facilities
What do you consider to be "busy"? What fac were you at?

Most controllers from Tyndall, Grand Forks, Nellis, McGuire, and Columbus RAPCONs have been getting the higher level facilities from what I've seen.

Does anyone know how long i can expect to wait for a firm offer letter after I submit my facility placement list?

My logic would be between 1-2 weeks solely based on that they send new placement lists every 2 weeks, and they would have to update it after people make their selections etc etc

That's your security clearance. I don't think anyone understands what you're talking about if you haven't done those.
For the record I did one with the TSA before I was hired as a government employee! That was last May tho!

Back
Top Bottom