Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

Reference the CIL. I have called 4 or 5 times in past 2 months and get the 2 weeks to a month answer. Next Monday will be a month from my first call.

Just got an email with a drug test and federal employment form to fill out. The person who sent it said they'll be the one putting together my CIL. Hopefully that means its not too far away once I send these back.
Nice, hopefully I hear something soon.

Are the terminal and priority placement tools listed in ascending order from most urgent facilities at the top and better-staffed facilities further down the list?

I saw on another site that someone received their placement list, but it seems not everyone who has been cleared and awaiting got one. Is this common or has something changed?

Last edited:
I saw on another site that someone received their placement list, but it seems not everyone who has been cleared and awaiting got one. Is this common or has something changed?
They might have been from a previous bid. IF you’re talking about that girl who got a small list of towers on the USAF ATC page I think she was from a prior bid. I think...

Back
Top Bottom