Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

Ok. Anyone with a FOL. When are you supposed to reach out to the manager? On the FOL it says on the day of your report date, but that seems late. Anyone have info?

My atm gave me a call about a month prior introducing herself and discussed the details. I would reach out if you're starting within a couple weeks.

Does your HR rep I form you when all clearances are good to go? I haven't herd anything from mine but I did talk to Pam and she said all clearances where good and lost will be going out in October.

@EJayGunns I tried looking at previous posts, reference lists going out in August in comparison. Does anyone recall last years timeline. It would be great if lists came out in August for October start dates.

@EJayGunns I tried looking at previous posts, reference lists going out in August in comparison. Does anyone recall last years timeline. It would be great if lists came out in August for October start dates.
Expect late august/early sept for placements to start being assigned

Timeline for me. April 2017 applied. Referred in the second wave (not sure when exactly). April 2018 TOL. CIL early may 2018. All things done 16 june. FOL 13 July 18. Report date 20 August (second of 3 dates to select)

I was looking for information referencing facility lists and whether or not they will wait for October to release them or do it in August
rumor was that they will release some lists in August but offer start dates after October, but strictly a rumor, also it appears that you guys will now be with the other experienced bid as well.

Anyone know how to speed up the medical clearance? I had my physical June 6. I have yet to receive an email saying that I have been cleared. I was told it was still waiting to be reviewed by Flight Surgeon as of Aug 2. Hoping to here something soon so I can possibly be in the next set of list.

Back
Top Bottom