Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

I think you are posting in the wrong thread. TOLs haven’t gone out for this announcement

TOLS haven't gone out for the March 2018 announcement (this thread)? TOLs haven't gone out for May 2019, but that's a totally different thread.

I was checking the AG Salaries on the Resource tab and compared to what I recorded in a spreadsheet last year and it looks like the AG Salaries for Seattle, Chicago and Oakland actually went down. Is this possible or did I write down the wrong AG Salary in 2018?

I was checking the AG Salaries on the Resource tab and compared to what I recorded in a spreadsheet last year and it looks like the AG Salaries for Seattle, Chicago and Oakland actually went down. Is this possible or did I write down the wrong AG Salary in 2018?

You won’t get standard AG as prior experience.

You start out as some modified developmental I believe.

Prior experience will start in the D band not AG. That's for Academy grads

I started as AG on a prior exp bid. They told me bc I wasn’t prior military that I wasn’t able to start at the lowest d band.

Back
Top Bottom