Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Cmsgthokage

Trusted Contributor
I was looking at the last Prior Experience Bid thread for March 2018 and it closed on the 26th and the soonest I saw people posting about TOLs was the week of the 8th of June. So about 2.5 months til we hear something probably.

CT

Lurker
I know I am wigging out pretty hard here, but just day 1 of bid release jitters. I know I need to just submit the required paperwork and ride it out.
I was about a week over the 120 day mark when I applied in 2017. I just got a signed statement or service that said when I would start terminal leave which put me inside 120 days and got picked up. Never hurts to apply but I would definitely put your terminal leave start date on your statement of service.

IllIlIllIllIllIIl

Trusted Contributor
I was about a week over the 120 day mark when I applied in 2017. I just got a signed statement or service that said when I would start terminal leave which put me inside 120 days and got picked up. Never hurts to apply but I would definitely put your terminal leave start date on your statement of service.

That's what I did and that makes me very happy to hear. Fingers crossed.

ZP

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
LAN Lansing Tower
Anyone else see their AVIATOR status change to say they've been referred?

Cmsgthokage

Trusted Contributor
Mine doesn't say Referred on USAJOBS, but I checked the FAA site it links to for additional applicant information and it said this:

"• Referral list FA-FAA-19-112670: Issued on 12/20/2018 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates."

I'm thinking I am in the the group being reviewed now for referrals and hopefully get an update to referred after the Holidays. HOPEFULLY.

randoturbo33

Trusted Contributor
Mine doesn't say Referred on USAJOBS, but I checked the FAA site it links to for additional applicant information and it said this:

"• Referral list FA-FAA-19-112670: Issued on 12/20/2018 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates."

I'm thinking I am in the the group being reviewed now for referrals and hopefully get an update to referred after the Holidays. HOPEFULLY.
Yes, that means you were referred - congrats! And it’s normal for USAJobs to take several days to update after Aviator shows you as being referred.

boots

Forum Sage
Your application on usajobs and then additional information I believe. Need to get to the aviator site.

squawkIFR

Forum Sage
nvm i found out how. go on usa jobs click under the prior experience bid announcement and click "additional application information"
youre welcome

Yukon

I understand. yeah just check your email for a TOL. that's the next step in the process.
Will do. I looked under the additional info button and saw mine was being considered for review. Don’t want to miss out on something without knowing.