Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

They were 7 levels RADAR only. It’s pretty rare, but they knew people who knew people I think.
Again. Anything is possible. But if you look on usajobs now all the jobs require watch sup and dual experience. Typically each facility is the one who creates the requirements and rarely do they want someone not dual rated.

Again. Anything is possible. But if you look on usajobs now all the jobs require watch sup and dual experience. Typically each facility is the one who creates the requirements and rarely do they want someone not dual rated.
Yeah, I’ve seen that on most of the postings.

Talked to the lady from HR today and she said ATO is almost done that they’re making their selections from the referral list she also told me that I should expect something any day now and to keep checking my email. I don’t know how accurate her information is but I’m just relaying information.

I have a TOL for both exp and all sources. Now I must decide if I want to go to the school house or not. Any advice?

Someone else posted this on the OTS bid, it may help your decision. "I like to make decisions by the Minimal Regret Theory, decide which decision could have the worse consequences and pick the other option. For instance, is it worse to sit through Basics when you know most, if not all, of it or to skip it and find out you should've taken it?"

I have a TOL for both exp and all sources. Now I must decide if I want to go to the school house or not. Any advice?
Someone else posted this on the OTS bid, it may help your decision. "I like to make decisions by the Minimal Regret Theory, decide which decision could have the worse consequences and pick the other option. For instance, is it worse to sit through Basics when you know most, if not all, of it or to skip it and find out you should've taken it?"
Very different circumstances.

Only reason to take all sources is if you want a chance at en route. Regardless of the track assigned you would have potential to fail.

My first real ATC bid application - should i be worried if I don't have a TOL yet, or how fast/slow do they go out?

My first real ATC bid application - should i be worried if I don't have a TOL yet, or how fast/slow do they go out?
Not every HR person is in sync with each other, they probably are working applicants from OTS bids, and other stuff too. So it’s safe to assume to there will be waves and TOLs sent throughout the day. That’s my way of thinking and hoping I get mine soon.. lol

When people start receiving FOLs and you haven’t gotten a TOL yet, be concerned. For now just chill like you have been.
Not every HR person is in sync with each other, they probably are working applicants from OTS bids, and other stuff too. So it’s safe to assume to there will be waves and TOLs sent throughout the day. That’s my way of thinking and hoping I get mine soon.. lol

Roger that lads. I just took a peek thru the previous prior exp bid, makes sense. GL every1!

Back
Top Bottom