Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Haven't seen ORF on a list since last year. Guess they must've filled the spots they're looking for there :cry:
I just got ORF on this bid. I start in August.

Anyone who has received a list. Could you fill it out and send it back with your phone/tablet? I know the CIL will miss information if you use those devices. I’m debating on buying a laptop, one of my reasons is for the list if I’m on the go. I heard from one friend who was hired in 2016 said he used his phone to fill it out, but I wanted to verify.
I filled my list out on my iPhone. It took a lot longer than a computer would have but it got it done.

I just got MSY! Anyone know anything about New Orleans, other than tech school stories from the Air Force.
I visited in January while on vacation and it seemed awesome. The views were really nice and the people were very relaxed and joking around. Seemed like an excellent facility

I just got MSY! Anyone know anything about New Orleans, other than tech school stories from the Air Force.
I visited their a month or two ago and the controllers are a good group of people, the tower seemed easy although they do have some construction going on so they had to get creative with taxi routes and runway configurations. I talked to the ATM and a FLM all seemed nice, the only downside is if you aren't cool with living in the city, you could have a decent drive to work with traffic. For reference we looked at hammond, Covington, for places to live.

I visited their a month or two ago and the controllers are a good group of people, the tower seemed easy although they do have some construction going on so they had to get creative with taxi routes and runway configurations. I talked to the ATM and a FLM all seemed nice, the only downside is if you aren't cool with living in the city, you could have a decent drive to work with traffic. For reference we looked at hammond, Covington, for places to live.
That’s what I’ve seen so far on the ol’ interweb. I’m open to anything so we shall see how things go. Thanks for the input.

No. I got it a few days ago. Just late to the game. How’s Tyndall doing without me? Boring I bet.
I was gonna say dang them Aviations Careers peeps trying to get that premium pay too Haha. You called it man and with me gone in 3 weeks I just dont know if there is any hope left lol. Congrats on MSY!

I received my facility last Wednesday and still haven’t gotten an FOL. Any one else wait that long?

I received my facility last Wednesday and still haven’t gotten an FOL. Any one else wait that long?
You'll get your facility assignment most likely by Wednesday this week but wont get your FOL with it. They will send your FOL depending on your start date you select when they send your facility assignment. Sooner your start date the sooner you get the FOL. Got mine May 28 for my July 7 start date.

Back
Top Bottom